Saturday, September 4, 2010

4 September 2010 - Blog Redesign and Others

Hi guys! I'm sorry for not posting for a prolonged period of time because for one, I'm redesigning my blog, and there are no trustworthy programmers that are up for the task yet. So I'm personally trying to do some here and there while waiting for the "programmer" in shining armor :p

But make no mistake, SafeMoneyInvest blog is still here! I'll be posting regularly after everything's done. I am doing my best to provide the best/most user-friendly and informative blog out there, so I hope you guys will bear with me.

On the other hand, I would like to know what features would you like to see though. I'll add a poll on the sidebar, so you can vote there. You could email me at safemoneyinvest@gmail.com, if you wish to submit your own suggestions! All suggestions are most welcomed, and if I choose to pick your ideas, you will be awarded $10 of LibertyReserve funds from me!

So put on your thinking caps and send those suggestions my way!


Back to HYIP news, AvaInv has now stopped paying. Many have complained about non-payment, and I haven't received my daily withdrawal for almost 2 days already as well. This is a sure sign that the program is gone, so please do not invest there any longer!

Other programs, on the other hand, are managing just well. I'd like to make a special mention of 2 great programs that have paid me regularly on a daily basis, which are CherryShares and OilStructure. I think these two, especially Cherryshares, have come a long way, and definitely deserve to be in anyone's top list of programs.

That's all from me today folks!

2 comments:

  1. I see HYIP.com has OilStructure as not paying yet all the comments in the blog have it as paying, plus I'm receiving daily payments.
    Any idea why this is happening?

    Cheers
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan,

    HYIP.com has recently lost its credibility as a trustworthy monitoring site.

    I myself have witnessed time and time again that that site does not report the most accurate news for the programs that they monitor.

    Please do not refer to them if you wish to get the most up-to-date and accurate news.

    Cody

    ReplyDelete