Friday, February 11, 2011

11 Feb 2011 - West-Wood Is A Goner


Hi guys! Unfortunately, West-Wood, a silent under-performer, has quietly dug its own grave. I have not heard a single word from the admin regarding the pending payouts, a situation which had been going on for the last few days already.

Despite the fact that the admin announced that their "traders account" was blocked, he didn't mention any specific details about the program's cashflow. A little suspicious as the admin hasn't been contacting the members after that incident.

I guess that just shows that West-Wood is gone.

Please do not invest there any longer guys!

Now that SynergyMoney is officially closed, what's next? Well, if you're still in the red, you should probably wait until February 23rd when Ivan, allegedly, will start the first rounds of refunds. He claims that he will do it in biweekly terms. However, if your loss is below $10, he will look into that and process it as quickly as he can.

For a program that has been solidly managed for 3 months, can we say that he did a good job? Or looking at the site's potential, it could've gone further?

In my view, SynergyMoney did whatever it could, but there's just some missing ingredient that separates SynergyMoney from the likes of CherryShares. It's not the plans, because both SynerygyMoney and CS offered sustainable and well-planned payouts. It's not the scripts too, because both sites used customized scripts.

So what is it?

I would say the entire site presentation just didn't deliver the vibe. I mean, let's look at the front page:

Front Page
For real? A Buddha on the front page? I mean no offense for Buddhists, but I've never associated investments with religion because in my opinion, we are dependent on ourselves to make things happen.

Sorry to have digressed, but that's just my own observation. I really liked the admin's passion and enthusiasm, however, as we could always find him on the forums, chatting with members and really having a good time serving them. Perhaps if that spirit found its way to other investors, it could've made a huge difference.

That's it for today guys, I'll see you guys soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment