Tuesday, February 1, 2011

31 Jan 2011- Wazzup: Watch OUT!

Hmm.. After a day of posting the review on 12Daily, the site has unexpected stopped instant payouts. If I didn't know better, I would've assumed that the site was just undergoing regular maintenance.

However, against my better judgement, I reviewed the site under the impression that it was paying instantly and investors seemed happy with the performance. Nonetheless, the instant I published the review, the admin removed the ChatBox which was originally located in the investors' backoffice. This was a red sign that was aimed to stop investors from notifying each other of the pending payouts.

Nonetheless, my payouts for today have been moved to pending withdrawal, and I doubt that I will see that money back anytime soon. Therefore, I am placing the site On Hold, and let's give it another 24 hours to see whether 12Daily will come back.

In another separate case, SynergyMoney has processed 1/4 of my principal. Therefore, I'm about 50% away from recuperating, and judging from the way things are going, I suspect that this site has a long ways to go. Member support has been phenomenal, and the admin is fairly consistent in his daily posting at MoneyMakerGroup, which is the official forum. Does this mean a review is in the pipeline? You betcha! :)

Stay tuned to find out more!

While I would like to find a few more HYIPs that are worth joining right now, I simply can't muster enough of a list to put it out here. Do any of you have any sites you'd like to suggest? Why not send me an email or drop a comment at the bottom of this post, or on the right hand side bar? I'm sure many will appreciate the shared effort here.

Interestingly, ColorfulProfit, which has yet to make it past the 2nd cycle, is now placed on Waiting status on a few monitors, while the rest are still showing this program as Paying. While I usually try to give a site some time to recover, I think ColorfulProfit deserves no such treatment as it has been online for only 7 days, and there should not be any issues surfacing at such an early stage. Therefore, I'm moving this site to On Hold status as well, because I can't withdraw my LibertyReserve funds right now and I don't like that at all.

That's it for today folks! See you tomorrow and have a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment