Monday, July 9, 2012

GlobalOilFund - Oil Crisis Averted?

Hi! Today we're looking at a really hot program offering exceptionally high returns that is still surviving after a month.

 The name's GlobalOilFund, and for all I care, they're a HYIP that is making and paying a lot of cash at the moment.

 If you look at any of the popular forums, there's a ton of buzz around this new HYIP. (Ok, relatively speaking, they're old if we consider the plans they offer)

 The plans offered are simple, and downright risky: 1-day plan, 2-day plan, 5-day plan, 10-day plan, 20-day plan and 30-day plan. If anything, the plans are average. But the returns, oh my, are simply outrageous! Depending on how much you invest, the return could vary from 105% to 3000%! At first glance, one would think that such a site would not last longer than a week.

But truth to be told, they've been around for a month, and they're getting stronger as we speak! Their ads can be seen all around the place, and the admin has recently appeared on an interview for one of the most popular blogs in the industry! At this point in time, I would think that it's safe for me to invest $501 in there. I received news from an old acquaintance that this business is here for maybe a few more weeks.

 If the things progress at the way they have been, I see there's a possibility. The admin has been really active on forums, answering questions whenever one's posted, and the site keeps adding new features to it. In fact, the FAQ site is updated almost on a regular basis.

 The script is a licensed GoldCoders', which is no stranger to an experienced player, but it's "heavily modded on the inside", according to the admin, to enhance security and prevent hackings. The payment options are really flexible as well, taking anything from LibertyReserve to SolidTrustPay, and even a new one called WalletBit. There's quite a few interesting things about them that's worth looking at, but I think that's for another post in the future.

 Right now, I feel that it's safe for me to risk $501 with them, and hopefully they'll keep paying! Here's the beautiful banner they have:  


InflexCapital has been paying relatively stable for a while now, and I'm thinking of taking the next step into their 2nd plan, which pays 3% daily. It would take me a leap from what I'm currently investing, but I have some confidence in them.

In my view, it is always a good idea to get in early rather than later. There's some buzz going around them at the moment, but according to the admin, he's still trying to take it slow to build momentum and traffic.

 If the number of views on the forums is of any indicator at all, you can see that it's picking up some visitors now. Even the Alexa ranking has jumped from outside 2,000,000+ to 800,000+ in just a few days.

I think that's a strong indicator of what's to expect from them. If this trend keeps up, I'm sure they'll be able to deliver some serious impact in the industry. The admin has also told me that there will be some new exciting features added to the site, with the first being a ticketing system.

Well, in my book, support has been their strong point, and a ticketing system seems like a logical next step for them. If anything, I'd hope that they could include more payment options because that's the biggest drawback in my book at this point.


 And there's my vent for today! Keep reading and stay classy, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment