Friday, July 6, 2012

Hyip World Is Back?

Hi guys!
It's been a while, and for the most of you, the idea of HYIP has probably been associated with "long gone", "game over" etc. Well, for me, that was the truth for the past year. With the collapse of numerous programs, I had lost hope in the industry.

That is until recently.

Programs such as Royalty7, HoldingsTrade, and ENR-G gave me hopes again. While yes, most of them are over by now, with a lot of criticism and speculation surrounding Royalty7 and ENR-G at the moment, I still thought hey, maybe there's something happening here.

And, without a doubt, newGNI, the successor of GoldNuggetInvest, which survived well over a year, is pioneering the recovery.

With that said, I'm here to present a few programs I joined recently:

InflexCapital - Up to 4% daily I think this program, while still young and starting off pretty stable, has a lot of potential for a few reasons.

No.1 - Support I think the admin has been very responsive, and definitely deserves a look. I am a very person-oriented investor, and if I feel the admin is putting his best foot forward, I feel very confident about the prospects.

If my experience serves me right, an admin's passion and enthusiasm have always reflected in the program's longevity.

I will publish a review for this in a few days, and for those of you still thinking what this is, take a look here.

Inflex Capital



SafeRisk - 2.5% daily for 60 days This, oh man, is a really great looking program. The site looks beautiful, the script looks great, and a lot of payment processors are offered.

In my view, this is one of the rare few that will make quite an impact in the industry.

As we speak, there are many who have already joined. I planned a review for this one in the near future too.

Support-wise, I don't have much to say about them except they will answer the bare minimum just to get you to move along.

Payment-wise, it appears they're doing a pretty good job with payments posted every now and then on all major forums.

I like it quite a bit, and planning to put quite a bit in there just to spice up my portfolio.

If you are curious, here's the link to check it out:

Last, but not least, is Uinvest: The Giant Uinvest has been an excellent performer for the last year. I have absolutely no regrets joining this one, and as luck would have it, I managed to snag a couple of good shares at a low price. Now it's paying close to 21% a month for me. That's really good, considering all the new shares at the moment are offering about 15 - 18% profit per month.

I think there's still some mystery surrounding the site's legitimacy, but for now, for all its worth, I consider this a HYIP and will continue to keep playing this until something better comes up.

Here's the link for you to check them out: Uinvest

That's it for now, and I hope to finally get into this industry again and make some nice residual income for myself :)

Take care!

1 comment: