Wednesday, August 1, 2012

InflexCapital Update

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I last posted, and am I glad to say that aside from GlobalOilFund, which was a quick cash turn-over for me, all the other programs I joined have been flourishing.

First up is InflexCapital. This site has absolutely taken off from the moment they joined my monitoring list. From just a mere lowly program barely making it out of the forums, they're now officially on Money-News-Online.com's Premium Listing. In addition, they've been slowly climbing up the Alexa ladder, shooting up to 200,000+ in rankings now, and they've been adding new features every now and then.

That's just amazing because I did not expect them to do that well at all. As you can probably tell by now, Alexa ranking is a pretty good indicator of a site's health. When you're outside the top 100,000, anything that shows your ranking is improving is a good thing. That means people are getting to know your site, and investors, usually from these visitors, are more likely to invest. Once you get in to the top 100,000 or so, however, you would need them to reinvest in order to stay afloat. It's at this point that the market gets really saturated.

Nevertheless, recent updates from InflexCapital includes a new LiveChat system in place, a new "media bar" (that's what Andrew, the admin, calls it), and also, he recently announced the turning off of instant withdrawal to LibertyReserve.

Before I get to the withdrawal part, let me say that the "media bar" looks awesome, as does the LiveChat. Both are great additions, and I think if Andrew could use those as part of his marketing campaign, things could look really good in the long run.

Ok, with regards to the withdrawal, apparently LibertyReserve had some API issues recently. The withdrawals were all messed up, and that caused some confusion within the organization. I still received my payouts without fail, so that shouldn't be a big deal. But Andrew insists that for the investors' best interests, it'd be a good idea to turn the feature off. He hasn't mentioned if that's for good, or he will bring it back sometime. I liked the idea of instant payments, and so I really hope he'll bring it back sometime soon.

Moving on, as the instant withdrawals have been turned off, Andrew is moving to manually processing the payments. His payout schedule is twice a day, in the morning and at night. So far, he's been processing the payouts on time, and I thank him for keeping to his words.

My take on this is that InflexCapital is barely anywhere yet, and there's a ton of potential if he can gain the trust of other investors. Admittedly, there's along road ahead for the site, but I believe if handled well, there will be great things to expect from them!

Plus, the great thing about them is communication is never an issue. You can email them, LiveChat them, Facebook them, Twitter them, support-ticket them. They're always available, and I heard that there's a new Chinese support for Chinese investors too! Talk about service with a smile! :)

Truly, I don't invest in a lot of sites, but once I do, I think they'll really flourish. There's no doubt in my mind that InflexCapital will take off pretty soon.

That's it for today and I'll be back again soon!

1 comment:

  1. This program continues to shine like a bright star in the industry, and I can't say enough praises about the admin, Andrew. Safe Risk is doing well.

    Coleman Andrews

    ReplyDelete