Sunday, August 12, 2012

Updates from the Industry

Hi everyone!
UPDATE: SafeRisk and 711Finance are not paying anymore

Welcome back to another SafeMoneyInvest update post.

Today, I'll be touching base about all the programs that I'm currently in. So far, I've made great decisions in all the programs that I'm in, and I've decided that I might consider adding in a few more in my portfolio soon. I feel that the industry is slowly coming back on its feet, and the plethora of high-quality programs available in the market right now is simply amazing.

First off, it would be InflexCapital. This program continues to shine like a bright star in the industry, and I can't say enough praises about the admin, Andrew. He's been very responsive, and he answers most, if not all, support tickets/emails in under 10 minutes if he's online, and under a few hours if he's not. Usually I have some quick questions about my referrals or what are his plans, and so far he's been very helpful. That aside, he's also always very active on Money-News-Online.com, where they have a ShoutBox for investors to communicate. I like that he's putting in a lot of hours there to answer questions and respond to investors, so hopefully he'll keep that up.

And if you look at their ranking on MNO, it is clear that they're heading somewhere. They're currently ranked at the 15th spot, and MNO's blogger, Paul, has already reached break-even point after 15-some days. I personally have talked to quite a few old friends of mine, and they are putting in quite substantial amounts as well after getting to know the admin better. I myself am putting in money in all 3 plans, and I have great hopes of them lasting for a while. You can read the review here: InflexCapital

SafeRisk is still doing pretty well at this point, even though there were some concerns about their payments a good week ago. Some people complaint about delayed payments, which were unverified, and I suspect that could be a defamation strategy competitors are employing against them. So far I've been getting my payouts on time, and one thing I really like is the ability to withdraw to different payment processors. That helps me get my money into different accounts, which I can then use to invest in other programs. Quite noticeably, there are a few programs offering different payment processors at the moment, and I like to have the flexibility of investing via any payment processor I like.

711Finance could be well on its way to stardom. What I think about them is that the admin is very smart with her money, she knows her strategy well, and she knows how the industry works. I've been having regular conversations with her, and to be honest, she's all set to last all the way into November/December, and I believe there's good reason she could. For one thing, they've been lasting this long with only LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney. They recently had some trouble processing payouts due to LibertyReserve's API issue (which in my opinion, is very buggy). Nevertheless, they stayed strong, paid out all the pending withdrawals as quickly as they could, and now they're back on track! Amanda, the admin, was also very responsive during the chaos, and remained her composure and reacted by simply doing what she always does -- keep paying. That's impressive in my book, and I'm putting in another investment with them soon when LibertyReserve stops being so buggy.

That's all for today, I'll talk to you guys soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am so relieved to read this. I have been really scared and on the verge of just heading to get a safe in Toronto and put it in my basement with all of my valuables! This gives me more hope! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete