Monday, August 2, 2010

2 August 2010 - Wazzup™ HYIP News

HYIP News:

The highly anticipated newsletter from FinalEarn has finally been released! The admin makes specific mention about the:

1) Malicious intentions of members/admins from other programs
2) Cancellation of referral contest


FinalEarn can be considered, in relation to other programs out there, the most popular short-term program in the industry as we speak. This is achieved after only about 16 days online, which is definitely awe-inspiring and admirable. Along with popularity comes the Green Eyed Monster (read: jealousy) as well, and according to the admin, some jealous monitors and admins are trying to bring them down by placing negative votes. He hopes that you will place your faith in the program and ignore those votes. (I don't believe in voting on monitors because anyone could write and vote for anything under the sun)

If you recall, several days ago the admin announced that he would start another advertising campaign to boost FinalEarn's popularity. However, as it seems, the program has achieved sufficient industrial exposure, and that has allowed the program to run smoothly, for the time being. As such, the admin has decided to abort the 2nd referral contest, and focus, instead, on purchasing advertising banners to promote the program.

Details of the newsletter are here:
Hello everyone,
This is me, your Final Earn administrator, Allen. As you all know, Final Earn has been online for over two weeks now, and it's obvious that, Final Earn has attained the heights of popularity within a blink of an eye, due to the hard and sincere work I put in, and the continuous support I'm receiving from my members.
As you all know, whenever something on this earth gains popularity and reputation by it's good deeds, there will always be some negative powers which will try to take it down. That's the way some people, possibly the administrators of some other programs, are trying to do with Final Earn. Due to the enormous popularity and growth Final Earn has been receiving from the very beginning itself, some jealous people are trying to spoil the reputation of Final Earn, by making bad votes in monitors, and posting negative comments in forums.
At this point, I would like to tell you to please ignore such negativity about Final Earn, if you happen to find it somewhere. I'm doing my level best to make Final Earn the best of the best, and I assure you that I'll continue to do my part, sincerely and loyally, with utmost perfection. In return for what I'm doing for you, I would like to see you doing your part by voting for Final Earn, in the monitors, and by posting your payment proofs in the forums, after each and every time you get paid. It's a humble request from my side, and will help Final Earn to grow even stronger. Together as a team, we can show the people who are jealous of the success of Final Earn, that we are unbeatable.
In the last newsletter, I mentioned that I'll be starting the second referral contest very soon, but since the first referral contest was a huge success, and also since Final Earn has managed to become popular within a very short interval of time, I don't think it's necessary to conduct another referral contest anytime soon, but rest assured, I'll be conducting some interesting contests in the future. Just to let you all know, I have stepped up the advertising campaign to the next level to give more exposure for Final Earn.
I guess that's all I have to say for now. Please do keep in mind to vote for Final Earn, in various monitors, and to post your payment proofs in various forums, after each and every time you get paid.
Have a great week !
Best Regards,
Allen


I have joined a few promising long-term programs that look set to lead the industry towards recovery. I'm not saying that these programs will last indefinitely, but the potential to be the next giant for one, or even two, of these programs is definitely there.

I'll only introduce a couple of them for now :)


First off, it's AvaInvesment Inc (AvaInv), a very well-prepared and polished site that offers daily and weekly plans with no principal return. The site runs on a dedicated server by one of the top hosting companies in the industry, Dragonara with Ddos protection. With that said, security is top-notch here. Besides, AvaInv has been online for a little over 6 months now, and so far so good it seems for this team. I'll elaborate further on the details in my upcoming review of AvaInv!


Welcome to investment service of Flamanta! Try High - frequency trading
Coming up on for 2nd bat is Flamanta, a program that has raised many curious eyebrows. The program's web design is very interesting with hints of blue, which reminds me of GeniusFunds. And it seems I'm not the only one, because many have already jumped onboard. Plans offered are paid daily with interests ranging from 1.72% to 1.92%! Most will definitely find something in this one, but if you don't, don't worry because there will be many more in these coming few months emulating such a program. Nonetheless, keep your eyes on this one because I sense something good going their way soon.

That's all for today folks! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment