Saturday, August 7, 2010

6 August 2010 - Wazzup™ HYIP News

HYIP News:

FinalEarn has finally bit the dust following an official newsletter from the admin, Allen confirming this unfortunate event. In fact, yesterday no AlertPay payouts were processed, as well as the rating page removed, which only confirmed the site's foreclosure.

Why'd I say a foreclosure? Because I think, and I believe many would concur, that FinalEarn had the potential to go a long way, possibly outlasting TruEarn even. Nonetheless, a series of accidents happened along the way, and that had caused FinalEarn's collapse.

In the newsletter, Allen didn't blame the investors or the bleak investing climate for the closure; instead, he claimed that an investor by the name of caution/Marco/Dinavas threatened the site by posting bad votes and filing a dispute with AlertPay. This eventually led to AlertPay's decision to freeze FinalEarn's AP account.

Personally, I don't think there's any way to check the validity of Allen's statement, but I do believe that AP has been slacking off recently, especially with HYIP-related issues. Some of my disputes have been placed under "On Hold" status, which means the investigation team are currently looking into the problem, for over a month, and yet I have not heard a single word from them.

This is the official newsletter:
Dear Members,
As most of you have noticed, no payments were processed the last day. The truth is, I had to close Final Earn. Please note that I really didn't want the fate of Final Earn to be like this. I really wanted to keep Final Earn running for months to come, but as most of you know, it was not something called the "bad intentions" inside me that led me to do this.
A person whose nicknames in the forums are caution/Marco/Dinavas, kept continuously making bad votes for Final Earn in most of the top monitors, and what even more worse was, this person sent a complaint to Alertpay that led the AlertPay authorities to block our account. I contacted AlertPay via a support ticket asking for the reason, and even though I waited for two days to get a reply from their side, I didn't get one. The future of Final Earn, under all these circumstances were not good, especially with what happened to our AlertPay account. That's why I closed Final Earn.
I apologize for the quick closure of Final Earn, which was quite opposite to the expectations most of you had, but please understand that, this wasn't the way I planned for. I really had so many expectations to make Final Earn the best.
Allen


I've moved FinalEarn to Scam status, so please do not invest there any longer!

Tonight I will post the highly anticipated SMI™ Talk for this week. Please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment