Monday, August 9, 2010

8 August 2010 - Wazzup™ HYIP News

HYIP News


Hi guys, today has been a relatively quiet day at my end.

As it seems, all the programs that I'm currently monitoring are doing well. I've been bombarded with quite a number of emails asking me to join some low-quality programs recently.

Most of those mails are not spams, though. Seems like they're just investors / admins who're desperately seeking more investors/downlines. What has become of this industry?

Nonetheless, today there will be no news from the programs I'm monitoring. I'm still actively participating in as many programs as I can, even though many of them aren't worth my time. Some collapse within a week; the rest within a month, at best.

Therefore, quite a start contrast to my previous daily HYIP reports, I would like to hear your opinion on the top few programs in the industry at the moment.

Any program qualifies, as long as it's still paying!

I'll start with my own list:

1) CherryShares - Quite obviously, this program reigns over all other programs in the industry at the moment. I honestly didn't see this baby going that far when I chanced upon it several months ago, when it first took its baby steps. Today, CherryShares ranks top in most, if not all, monitoring sites and blogs. I'm hard-pressed to find any better program than this as of this writing.

2) OilStructure - Creativity. This single element has helped propel OilStructure to the level of popularity its enjoying right now. Not that the unique script and web design are not attractive, but I think the plans offered are so creatively designed that many investors decided to jump on the bandwagon. I, for one, was thoroughly impressed with various aspects of the site, that I gave them a glowing review before anyone started looking seriously at them.

That's all for today! Don't hesitate to send me your suggestions! You can opt to leave a message on this post, the ShoutBox on the right side bar, or email it to me at safemoneyinvest@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment