Sunday, February 12, 2012

Make Some Money!

Hi guys!

Well, Uinvest, my top program at the moment, is offering a great referral commission for me right now due to my loyalty and substantial investment. So, I'm offering this to you guys right now:

If you sign up under me today, and invest, then I will offer you 6.5% of your principal back to you!


That's right, 6.5% of your investment, and the offer only lasts for this week. This is my way of saying thanks to you for supporting me, and also for me to share the trust that Uinvest is giving me.

With that said, Uinvest sent out a Friday newsletter, which I thought was nothing too important. I figured I might as well just mention it here so that nothing catch you guys off-guard. The site's running well, and people are participating in chats. Everything's looking really good.

If you're in the mood for a video chat, I think Mia, one of the support members at Uinvest, comes and has a video conference with members. It's usually on (?) Wednesdays I think, but I'm not too sure. I'll check that up and report back asap.




On another note, HoldingsTrade was recently moved from HoldingsTrade.com to HoldingsTrade.net. The postfix will make a difference when you search for the site, because the .com domain has been taken offline due to malicious threats, as the admin allegedly reports in his recent newsletter.

Nonetheless, the admin was really proactive, and managed to cool things down before matters spiralled out of hands. He was on Facebook most of the time, and tried to post updates every now and then. I found that extremely helpful, and he has left a good impression in my book.

Well, HoldingsTrade is another interesting one that I'm looking to really invest into. At this point in time, as they're barely a week old, I'm still hesitant to drop any significant amount in there. But I really like what I'm seeing, that is the site's design is really unique, the script's looking good, SSL-encrypted, and offers basically everything that I would like to see in a good site.

One thing that particularly concerns me is the high returns. In any other investor's eyes, the higher the returns the better. But for me, I'm taking a different approach now after being burned a year back by so-called "legitimate" companies such as GeniusFunds and CherryShares. Right now, I'm trying to look for sustainable sites. Sites that offer relatively high percentage while also sustainable enough to last for a long period of time.

I don't want a fly-by-night program that offers 60% in 5 days. Heck, I'd be hesitant if it's anything close to 20% in a week. That's how I approach sites now.





And that's why I chose HoldingsTrade, Royalty7, LuxorAlliance and Uinvest as my investments for now. Some of them have proven themselves, while a couple are still new in my book.

We'll see how that progresses as the year's just starting and I have high hopes for my account balance this year!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you have shared nice piece of information. This is great and i will also looking for such offers and now i will offer such pooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips! because we don't know the future and having some money saved gives us security and safety. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad both you guys liked the post! Keep coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete