Friday, February 17, 2012

How to invest to make money

Hi guys, welcome back to another blog post.

So far, all the investments that are listed on my site have been performing with stellar fashion. Needless to say, I've put in my hours doing due diligence, and as a result, I've been able to come out ahead in most, if not all, my investments.

Now, you're asking how do I do it?

Well, if you're new to my site, aside from my usual welcome to you, I usually pick several worthy companies to look at, and then do my due diligence on them before finally choosing 5-6 investments to put my money in.

First of all, there are so many different HYIPs in this industry, so how do you even know where to start?

I usually start off by looking at either HYIP monitors, forums, or blogs. My resources to start off the search are as follow:

Forums:
MoneyMakerGroup
TalkGold
DreamTeamMoney


Monitors:
GoldPoll
AllHYIPMonitors

Blogs:
Money-News-Online
Hyip.com
Hyiping.org

These sites, while I do not personally vouch for their reliability, are good sources to start looking at what's available out there. I personally wouldn't trust the ratings on either of these sites, except probably for GoldPoll and Money-News-Online simply because the methods they use to rate a site is not made public. There is a high chance that a program might pay a site monitor to list them as a 5-star program even though they've just started taking investments for 3 days.

Next, I come out with a clear goal for my investment returns. I would, say, want to get a return of 25% this month. And I have about $1000 to play with this month. So I'm looking to get at least $250 in my pocket this month as net profit.

With that in mind, I now have a good idea of how much I need to invest, the returns for each individual program, and how much I should risk for each program. Even though this seems trivial, it actually really helps me nail down the companies that I would like to invest in.

After the above steps, I then start to look for more information on the companies I'm interested in. First of all, the interest rates. Then, how long they've been online. And then I'll look at design, hosting etc. Those stuffs are the basic information that I need to know before I invest.

Finally, I'd ask for opinion from members who are in the companies. Usually some companies are too new to even have any significant member base. In such a case, I would just drop a line or two using the contacts form, and try to pick the admin's brain. His response time and the way he responds would give me quite some insight into the company.

As such, I've finally concluded that the 4 programs currently listed on my site are the top programs that would fit my criteria. The risk's relatively low as the member bases for those programs are quite established, the rates are attractive, the sites are custom built with good scripts, the admins are responsive with good information to share. I couldn't ask more.

So there you go, here are just some of the ways to invest your money in this industry. Of course, this list is not exhaustive.

Can you think of any other way to invest? Leave your comments below to share your views!

That's it for today, see you folks!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you..!!

    There is an offer for you ...! let's see here
    http://jss-with.us/invest
    you might be interested. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an offer for you ...! let's see here
    http://jss-with.us/invest
    you might be interested. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete