Friday, February 10, 2012

UInvest Update

Hey guys!

UInvest, one of the top programs that has been making me money con

sistently for the past 3 months now, sent out a newsletter today. Most of the information, though quite informative for the GUN members(don't worry, I'll explain more of that in a bit), does not carry much weight for the regular investors like you and mine.

One huge update, however, is one that's not in the newsletter.

Uinvest has finally pulled the trigger on charging the investors for selling shares. This is a first for them, because in the past, Uinvest did not charge anything neither for selling nor purchasing. And now, any investor who decides to sell his/her shares would have to pay up a $1 selling fee in addition to a 1% fee from the selling price.

To put this in perspective, imagine if you're selling a Motor Plant (which goes for about $1700 with a net profit of $297/month) for $1800, you will only get a net sum of $1761.21. That's a HUGE difference, if you ask me. Though, I can see where this is going.

Uinvest has perhaps been seeing an exodus since December due to the nature of the industry (people tend to withdraw money during the festive season and get back in again when February comes around). So, they're hoping (this is all in my opinion) to curb the issue of investors selling all their shares and withdrawing a lump sum at any one point in time.

Of course, the selling fees help to make a small profit for the company as well, but that would be a very negligible amount in comparison to the amounts they're making.

If you're interested in knowing more about Uinvest, or any other programs I'm in, please do not hesitate to let me know! Just send me an email and I'll respond ASAP.

P.S: I'll probably post a review of Uinvest soon, in addition to the companies I'm currently in at the moment. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment