Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 October 2009 - Diversifying Portfolio

Hi guys!! Today while I was chatting and posting on forum, I decided to take a calculator and calculate some of the risks and ways to minimize risk and maximize profit..Diversifying..IF you put 10,000 in 1 program that promises 120% in 10 days, and the site folds on 9th day, of course you're gona lost everything..BUT, if you invest the 10,000 you have into 10 or even 20 programs, you're significantly reducing the risk..And I can BET EVERYTHING I HAVE that out of the 20 programs, there's a very very good chance half or more will survive. Say you divide 1000 among your 10 programs, 3 folds, so 7 are still up there.
Let me calculate:

10,000 / 10 = 1000 for each site

3 folds = -3000still 7000 left.

Say each is paying 120% in 10 days.so 7000 * 20% = + 1400Loss = 1600.

BUT, that's only 10 programs you have there..If you split it into 20..10,000 /20 = 500 per program5 fold = - 250015 still up, and looking at 20% for 10 days, that's 1500.loss = 1000.So in the end, you just have to keep diversifying to minimize your risk. (BTW, 20% in 10 days is one of the lower ROI programs, so if you can diversify amongst high ROI (70% in 15 days or so), medium ROI (35% in 10 days), and low ROI (2.5% daily for 150 days or 7 % in 7 days)..You're looking at a solid portfolio here..
That's weird, I'm quoting myself. Hahah, but yeah that's what I posted on the forum..If I could stick to those rules, I'll do much better. And so will you!




News for today:


AdrebatesPro admin Diane just posted a newsletter to her members today:
As you may have noticed, our latest improvements didn't returned the expected results. Most of the members,instead of seeing the long term goals of the program, made their fast exit trying to withdraw as much as possible. Due this, the daily ROI had a 'nose fall' from a great 10% to a embarrassing 0,x% . I tried to fulfill most of the remaining payments until all funds were exhausted.One of the biggest mistake was leaving the compounding without any limit, so in this way hundred of members abused of it, maximized their level 'on paper' and shattered the program with big cashouts. I wish I had stopped the compounding sooner, but I was afraid people will misunderstand this move, and caused bad to program. Thats why I tried to leave this option as long as possible, trying to recover.The compound option is healty when members combine their purchases from balance, with purchases using payment processor funds, so the cash flow is constant or better, on an upward trend, but when the percents were around 80% upgrades from cash balance, and only 20% using real money, the end was dramatically approaching ...We are looking for ways to reinvigorate the program, but I want to see support from members. I am sorry for not coming with updates sooner, I am very disappointed too with the latest changes but we are looking for ways to recover so stay tuned for further news.Thank you for all your help,Diane
Looking at the newsletter, does that mean it's going to fold? That is hard to determine, but let's stay on the positive side. Members are trying to support this site, and many are channeling their money back into this program. I hope it still has 1 or 2 cycles to go. It'll be a real blessing then..


PexmoFund(pending for now),which I plan to review tomorrow or sometime soon, has sent a newsletter informing the members of a new contest:
Regards to you today, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I would like to inform you that our programme is going very smoothly and sound.Let me begin by informing you that our site has been reviewed by Money-News-Online, OnlineInvestGuide and Avik Blog and we give an opinion that you find some time to read them, we also have threads on three major online forums, MMG, TG and DTM, Please you are advice to give your support and suggestion or better still stay informed by visiting the forums for updates.Here is the Big One for You, Pexmofund announces its upgrade contest :Upgrade with $100-$500 and get $40 for free :Upgrade with $501-$2500 and get $150 for free : Upgrade with $2501-$5000 and get $350 for free : Upgrade with $5000 and above and get $500 for freeIn Pexmofund.com, we guarantees safety of every ones investment and profits via the provision of a variety of investment solutions to help you achieve your investment objectives and administered securities. We offer full-service, professional investment management and advice tailored to your unique goals and objectives. We are so confident in our system from our management team to investment packages and we say You will achieve result, Guaranteed!Thanks,Carrick
Carrick, what an awesome name! Lol..I hope the admin carries the same awesomeness the way his name does when he's dealing with members too! My payment is in my cash balance right now, and I'm planning to reinvest it into the 12% daily plan. But minimum is $20, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to reinvest. Hopefully this program will last more than 2 cycles, because I love this site! No thanks to the admin's name :p haha..Ok, that's all for today! Will post new updates soon :p

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I would like to know if you can post of what are the 20 programs that you recommend for diversification?
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I'll post the list as soon as I'm done compiling :D

    Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete