Tuesday, October 20, 2009

20 October 2009 – PexmoFund

(NOT PAYING!!)
Hey you guys! It's been 2 long days since my last post! Hopefully everyone's doing ok :D


Well, I've been surfing adrebatespro and adsdailypro daily, and my account balance is steadily increasing. However, it still remains to be known whether or not these two sites will last over this month. I really do hope so, because I see a lot of potential in these two sister sites. Diane's decision to close down the compounding option absolutely vital, as we stand here looking at the two sites' progress right now..


Last week they were still paying at 10% per DAY, however, today I was paid 2% only. Well, I'm not complaining yet though, because either way you look at it, 2% per day is still really decent, compared to other HYIPs that close down and scam you immediately.


And that brings me to the topic of PexmoFund today. Well well well..I've been a regular visitor to MNO's site, and I saw one of his reviews regarding PexmoFund. It seemed really promising, and the site's design looked fresh and innovative as well. There were 3 plans offered; but I'll not get to the plans today.


More importantly, after being just 6 days online, I have 1 pending payment already! Haha..Wow..Talk about being "fast" and "efficient"..I've not lost hope on them though, because I want to believe that they're here to stay, and that the admin is just forgetting a few payments here and there. I received my payment yesterday, however, it did take quite a long time. About 12 hours I would say, from the time I requested payment to the time I actually got paid.
Nonetheless, you guys shouldn't put in any money as of right now. I'll post updates when they pay me..



Other updates for today:



I just joined a revenue sharing site called NewSurfAge. It seems really promising, and has a ROI of 200%. As always, you have to surf about 15 sites(automatic site cycler), and you have to surf 6 days a week in order to get the full credit for the month. If you miss 2 days, you'll get paid less..And less..and less..So, in a nutshell, do your surfing! :D



IMoneyReserve, 12x12 daily plans. Absolutely on the helm of "HOTNESS" right now. People are jumping onto this site like crazy, and it's been paying so far!!!! I just joined with a test spend, and will update as soon as I get paid. Hoping this site lasts for good! :D



I have a new theory: "Sites that accept RoutePay scam really fast", according to Paul of MNO. I say, "Sites that accept LR & PM exclusively last longer." I don't know how true that statement is, but I am determined to find out. Look at NanoMoneyCorp., look at Verifield..Of course, many can argue that there are many other sites that accept many payment processors are doing fine. I'm not saying sites that accept many payment processors are less sustainable; I'm merely pointing out that sites that accept a few PP seem to last longer than the rest. I don't know why yet, but I'll find proof.



Stay tuned to find out the results! I'll try to get the results in as soon as possible. :D

4 comments:

  1. hey buddy, nice blog but are you sure you want to call it safe money? so far pexmo, ad rebates and ads daily have tanked. and you may wanna cash out at i-money soon. not sure about newsurfage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Well, it's safe because I'll be the guinea pig :p and people will know what happens to each site..haha..

    Imoney has been performing really well..My deposit will expire in about 10 days. Let's pray for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Are this PexmoFund continue to pay or is not paying anymore?

    On imoneyreserve I am with a very good results, more than 5000 euros of profit and receiving fine everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kzar,

    No, Pexmofund is not paying anymore. There's a small update under the banner.

    Sorry if it was too small..

    Congrats on your earning!

    ReplyDelete