Saturday, October 24, 2009

24 October 2009 - Infinitiva


Hi guys! Sorry for not keeping you guys updated yesterday! I've been preoccupied with some researching, and hopefully I'll have something interesting to tell you guys on Monday!

Infinitiva. Investment Services of the Highest Quality


Infinitiva - Join today!

For now, I'll share with you guys what I think of this great site called Infinitiva. Infinitiva, as the name suggests, is one of the top performing long-term investment programs right now, and if you are looking for a stable investment program to add to your portfolio, this is it! I myself have suffered enough from those HYIP that promise 144% in 12 days or 150% in 15 days. I'm done with all those BS. I'm now committed to long terms ONLY! Therefore, starting today, you'll probably see some more of these long term ones on my site.


Infinitiva is a forex trading company (as usual) which is founded by a group of professional traders. Whether that be true, I'm unsure as there's no method of proving it, nor is there a way to disprove it as well. Here's what they say on their site about their business model:


Deep analysis of foreign exchange market

Timely and objective market analysis is the keystone to success. It is possible to assess risks and make a right choice at the concrete situation if only you observe market behavior and its reaction to important political and economic news. Sometimes even usual weather forecast can influence market behaviour and, therefore, our traders keep a wary eye on the market and incoming information 24 hours a day.

Application of fundamental and technical analysis

Correct application of fundamental analysis together with technical analysis increase percent of successful transactions. At the moment the great number of various tools exists for technical analysis: stochastics, oscillators, Fibonacci levels, and many others. The correct use of these tools gives really fabulous results.

Projection of trading systems

Since the appearance of trader's profession a lot of people have been interested in an issue concerning automatization of trading and creation of highly effective trading systems. For the moment a special department, which develop and test trading systems and automatic trading systems, is working in the corporation.

Constant control of open positions and fixation of profit

Our traders always use protective orders to protect the deposit from unexpected and sudden market fluctuations. Constant control of open positions and timely intervention in case of unforeseen conditions are performed to prevent losses.

Infinitiva is a well-established organization. And the main things for us are your calmness and your confidence regarding our competence.

Seems pretty legit, with all taken into consideration. However, as always, play with the amount you're willing to lose. Although in this case, I wouldn't say otherwise if you would like to take a small risk with this one. It's been paying for a while now, and this one is growing steadily, albeit a bit on the slow side. However, after much experience in fast scams, this is the type of site you want to invest in. Low profile, steady and medium ROI. Opting for these sites would usually reap fruitful benefits for you at the end of the day.

The types of payment accepted are: LR, StrictPay, AlertPay, and Perfect Money. That's decent enough, as far as payment processors go, because the popular ones are included, except for SolidtrustPay. As there has been many problems that are plaguing this payment processor, I'd recommend to stay away from the it for now, as well as AlertPay. I'll discuss more regarding AlertPay tomorrow, when I have all my info summed up and emails retrieved from them regarding my AlertPay status.

The Plans:

There are 6 different plans offered, each of them is engineered to cater to the different groups of investors out there. Personally, I'm in the Professional Plan, and it's been paying me consistently. I've pulled out about 30% of my principal already, and I'm doing compounding right now to achieve the amount I want.

NameDaily RateAmount (in USD)Days*
Starter Plan0.8% - 1.0%10.00 - 59.9930
Advanced Plan1.0% - 1.3%60.00 - 999.99150
Professional Plan1.3% - 1.6%1,000 - 4,999150
Expert Plan1.6% - 1.8%5,000 - 9,999150
Senior Plan1.8% - 2.2%10,000 - 19,999150
Ultimate Plan2.2% - 2.6%20,000 - unlimited150

* Trading days


Payment:

Ok, I have to mention this: This site has an almost instant withdrawal in place right now, as fast as GeniusFunds I would say. I love being paid in less than an hour, and that excitement of seeing money flowing into your balance is indescribable! And the best part is, Infinitiva has a compounding option, from 0 - 100%, and returns your principal upon maturity! Awesomeness to the max :p

In my opinion, they have great plans that could cater to everyone's needs, and this site is highly recommended on my part. The decision is yours to make, and please, choose wisely :D


Ok that's all for today! Thanks for reading!







1 comment:

  1. I've just recently downloaded Mt4 Protect and wanted to tell you guys about my experience with it.
    I was worried about all the MT4 Malware out there at the moment as I heard you can get them from downloading Expert Advisors from the internet.
    While I don't download decompiled forex robots the last thing I want is some hacker getting my account details and draining my trading account as I have built it up into quite a bit of money. That's why I purchased MT4 protect so it can stop my pc from getting attacked. I think the price is well worth the protection I will receive
    I purchased a copy at [url=http://www.mt4protect.com/] www.mt4protect.com [/url] via paypal and my product code was sent to me within 4 hours.
    I installed it and its wicked! It works in the system tray and scans my computer in real time to detect any attacks.
    The EA optimization tool is so great - you can allocate more memory to your MT4 terminal so your trades get executed faster! There are also heaps of registry tweaks and cleanup features that have speeded up my Windows 2000 computer.
    With hackers and virus attacks hitting Forex traders all the time now I definitely think that MT4 Protect is a worthwhile investment.

    ReplyDelete