Thursday, October 22, 2009

22 October 2009 - Demise of AdsDailyPro and AdrebatesPro

Hi guys!! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was preoccupied with many things. I'm sure many of you have noticed by now that AdsDailyPro and AdrebatesPro are closed, and the upgrade buttons are disabled. This has spelled the end of these two amazing autosurf sites that lasted 70+ days(adsdailypro) and 2 weeks(adrebatespro). Here's the update letter from the admin:




I tried all my best to avoid this things to happened, but now is too late ........... AdRebatesPro and AdsDailyPro are dead ......... unfortunately


I saw members posted that there were money coming lately, indeed, money which was redirected for old cashout requests, trying to bring them up to date ..... almost was able but many members filled complaints on payment processors, and alertpay blocked the account, destroying my willing to pay all members, trying to bring up to date, or at least up to terms ( 2 business days ) for cashouts .......
Maybe you are asking what can be done ?
I didn't slept in the latest week, thinking what I can do to reinvigorate the programs, what can be done to put them back on track .........
What can be done?????? Nothing, without the cooperation of my members there is nothing to be done. Every members who got paid lately, simply runned away leaving the 'corpse' in the sand
Please contact forum admins to put both programs in Inactive Folders, so all possible new members to avoid joining ... is too late, nothing can be done at least I don't know
I saw other members posting bad words like i stole members funds, or i scammed .... the monitors icons are there to show the state of the program ....
I am going to remove the upgrade options, I believed that from newer funds I am able to do old cashouts, but having the accounts suspended, this hope failed ....


I got disappointed by this industry, when you try to do good things, there are hundreds who want to impediment your work ...... what I got from this?
Weeks of non-sleep , hundreds of enemies and looses ( advertising, bonuses, hosting , monitors ).
I will leave this industry with the heart-broke that instead of doing good things , for you and for me , adrebatespro simply screwed me ...... some small errors from start, which were speculated by hundreds of members simply destroyed my dreams .... and destroyed also adsdailypro.com ......




Diane


Wow..That was really disheartening..I was both shocked and surprised to see two sites that had been going well suddenly faced foreclosure. (Pun intended lol!) It was looking really good, with high potential for going longer than it did, and everyone was promoting it like wild fire in the first place. Given that they had continued their progress, which means 10% per day, I would've made 1000$ by the end of the month.. Sigh...Oh well, life moves on..

Moving on to a more positive news for today, I just joined 2 long-term programs: CashTanker and FxProEarn. Seems like Cashtanker is the real BIG DEAL here, and they've been paying consistently for a few months already. They have already proved themselves to be a solid performer, garnering top spots on almost every site monitor's list of recommended programs, and the popularity itself as a "blessed" site lends itself to the success as well I would say. I am unsure whether or not they are a true Christian corporation, but until today, they've been keeping their words..

FxProEarn is definitely 1 site I think that deserves more attention. It has been laying low for quite a few months already I would say. Or maybe I was not aware of it in the 1st place, but it's been paying thus far. And it's been paying gooooodddddddd...It offers two plans: 135% in 5 days upon expiry, or 26% daily for 5 days. Seems like a high return to me. I'm in with a test spend, will post when I get paid :D



Until then, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment