Wednesday, October 28, 2009

28 October 2009 - Alert! ShiftMoney Scam

Hi Guys!

I only have 1 important news for everyone today!! Shiftmoney is bust already, the license they claimed that was issued by Belize Govt. is fake, which comes as no surprise, and the site is currently down and out. And all that happened just within a few hours after their last newsletter was issued.

I've not had a good impression of them after I wrote my initial review, especially after their AlertPay case. I had a bad feeling about them, and true to my de javu, the admin is now blissfully packing money to get ready for Christmas..

As of today, please do NOT invest in Shiftmoney. And any other new HYIP during this festive season, because somehow this time of the year has always been a risky one..I think ImoneyReserve still has a few good cycles to go as the admin is doing absolutely amazing..And that's the only one I would really recommend doing right now...

The rest: Stay away :D

That's it for today!!! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment