Friday, October 15, 2010

15 October 2010 - Wazzup Daily News

Hi guys! Today another scam has unveiled it's unforgiving grasp to take advantage of investors who sincerely want to make money. It advertised itself as the next Megalido, promising to pay for months and months to come, and to surpass the achievements of Megalido.
Budgetiva -- Scam of the Month

All talk, and no action.

Prior to completing its first payout cycle, the program scammed. A dirty tactic that has been utilized so many times in the past, it's surprising the admin could still pull it off. I think it's the deceptive marketing strategies the admin implemented that did the trick. He/She paid a ton of cash to persuade bloggers, monitors, and forum moderators to promote the program.

Seemed like the admin had prepared a boundless reserve of cash to promote his program, which led to many investors jumping on the bandwagon in order to make a quick profit.

Well, it's unfortunate that things turned this way. I think there's a lesson to be learned from this: Avoid Programs That Advertise Aggressively. It doesn't matter how much the program's offering, or how promising it looks, no program that aims to last would destroy itself by advertising aggressively.

I think this phrase works extremely well in such a case, "If you're at the top, the only way forward is down."

Hopefully no one lost too much with this one.

My blog will officially partner up with several blogs/monitoring sites in a few days' time. It's just an idea I had while taking my Summer break. I wanted to have a network, a trustworthy, credible and reliable network of bloggers and monitors working together ensuring that you get the most updated and most accurate news available 24-7.

It's in its baby steps right now, but so far I've recruited the help of FlaxTalk, ThePrivateHyipBlog and most recently, HYIPNews.com. I think it's a great start, and I'll probably add a few more, and we'll be good to go!

If you have any ideas or suggestions on which blogger/monitor I should ask, please let me know! Send me an email or drop me a comment on the ShoutBox, I promise I'll respond as soon as possible!

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment