Thursday, October 7, 2010

6 October 2010 - Wazzup HYIP News

Hi guys! Today's another beautiful day of which my investment portfolio continues to flourish. And if you've been following my blog, then I'm sure you're prospering as well.

Moving on, today's news mainly revolve around UniteTrade, which is one of the most popular short-term programs in the program as we speak, and it has still, in my opinion, yet to take full advantage of its potential.

The admin of UniteTrade, Andy Davies, joined a Live Chat on FlaxTalk today discussing, and answering, some of the concerns of the investors and prospective investors.

Unfortunately, I wasn't present at the moment due to work commitment, but you can still follow the chat dialogue here: Link

In my view, the HYIP industry is on the recuperation period already. It has moved beyond it's all time low, and the statistics are backing my claim. We have CherryShares that's over a year old, and OilStructure, as well as Flamanta, that are over 5 months old, and some other hidden dragons (allusion to the chinese saying "crouching tiger hidden dragon") lurking in the wild. One such dragon is TheVault, an autosurf that has been recently granted Professional Verified status by Paypal Singapore.

Paypal is very strict when it comes to verification, unlike the other payment processors commonly used in the industry. Some even go as far to say that any company verified by Paypal is definitely a certified legal company. Well, I don't have any claim against that, but whether or not TheVaults is a legitimate company remains to be seen.

That said, I'm not willing to miss out on this great opportunity though. So do yourself a favor, and check it out at the very least.

No other programs have sent out newsletters today, so I guess this is where my post ends today. Nonetheless, over the course of the next few days, I'll come up with another edition of SMI Talk, although that's quite a stretch given my current schedule.

However, if you guys keep supporting me by coming back, I promise I'll not let you down! :)

Until then, stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment