Saturday, October 2, 2010

2 October 2010 - SafeMoneyInvest Updates on Recent Activities

Hi guys! It's been a while since my last post hasn't it? Well, good news! I'm back to regular posting (or at least until my new blog's complete)! But that's not just the deal here: I'm back with more passion, more energy, and more ideas for my blog that will definitely stir some enthusiastic bones out there!

First of all, I'd like to congratulate those who have followed my advice during the Summer, and kept their investments with the same old programs that I'm in at the moment. As of this writing, my top 2 programs -- CherryShares and OilStructure -- have proven themselves to be of worthy attention, surviving past the gloomy HYIP weather and coming out strong to lead the industry. For those who didn't, it's ok because I'm now back and will be introducing several more programs worthy of your time and, most importantly, your money.

I'd like to make a special note to UniteTrade: Congratulations! This program has weathered through so many obstacles and negative comments that it has literally established itself as one of the longest lasting "short"-term programs out there. (It has online for over 150 days already!) Such an impressive performance only warrants an updated review from me, which I will publish in a few days' time. So be sure to keep coming back to check out the review! If you want to, I can invite the admin for a Live Chat session, or interview as well. So let me know what you think, and I'll forward your request to the admin. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :)

Flamanta is another noteworthy program that has been flying low on the radar despite it's stark resemblance to GeniusFunds. Many an investor called this the Next GeniusFunds. While I do not see any technical problem to that form of heightened enthusiasm, it does occur to me that as the program's paying really low interests, this will result in decreased interests from the investors. I may be wrong, and I'm often am, so please do not blast me if I have made a wrong call. Nonetheless, this program is still paying regularly, and instantly, as it has activated Instant Withdrawal several months ago. For what it's worth, the program's definitely deserving your eyes, and possibly a spot in your investment portfolio as well.

Right now, I'm adopting a slightly different approach towards investing -- instead of investing in 10 different programs, I'll change it to a 3-2-2 strategy. I've built up a solid base right now with CherryShares and OilStructure that I am able to play around with the profits every week with amounts ranging from $400 - $1000. I have reached a very comfortable and established position that I am allowed the flexibility of choosing, and investing in, 3 - 4 new programs each week. While it's possible that not many are afforded such opportunities, I think this opens up another dimension in this industry. I've attained a different perspective on this industry, and I will share with you the secrets and tips in my future posts.

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment