Monday, October 18, 2010

18 October 2010 - PandaTrade Intro and New SMI Blog

Hi guys!

It's been a lonely day in the industry today, or for me at least, and I haven't received any news from any of the programs I'm monitoring.

As such, I can only say, "What a nice day!" :)

Anyway, I'd like to take the opportunity to announce that my new site is in its final stage already! The monitoring page is almost ready to go up, and the blog template is already completed.

Koddos.com, a reputable hosting company in the industry, has agreed to sponsor the hosting for my site, and will, therefore, be officially appointed as the Hosting Sponsor for SMI blog! :)

Partnership between FlaxTalk, HYIPNews.com and ThePrivateHyipBlog is doing well as of this writing, as I've been appointed the moderator at FlaxTalk, Martin says he will appoint me as the featured blog partner for HYIPNews, and Frank has made me his co-partner for ThePrivateHyipBlog. It's exciting just to think of the potential this partnership holds for our community!

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news, and hopefully I can prepare the review of a new program I joined today, PandaTrade!

(Just to drive your interest level higher) PandaTrade is, in my opinion, one of the well prepared, if not the best, programs I've seen for the past year. The plans offered are well thought-out, and the site itself is emanating with professionalism. It boasts a customized script, beautiful design, and hosting by one of the best hosting companies in the industry, Dragonara. Security is top notch here as well because SSL-encryption is enabled, by default, on site. This ensures that your personal information are secured from the prying eyes of hackers.

PandaTrade has a unique security in place as well, one that I'll call the PassCard Security. It's essentially a security system that requires a special code for each function in the site, such as withdrawal and change of account information. How this works: Upon registration, you'll be given a passcard. DO NOT LOSE IT. You will need it for the above-mentioned functions.

Given that the admin has no ill intentions, I definitely think this one has great potential to last beyond 2010. I highly recommend that you take a look at the program now and be a part of this great earning opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment