Saturday, July 17, 2010

17 July 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

FinalEarn announced that their AlertPay and StrictPay accounts are now open to deposits. It appears that StrictPay is still having fund problems, and according to StrictPay's last newsletter, it won't be a problem that will be resolved soon. In line with that, I think it's safe to assume that you can't use StrictPay to deposit, hence, only LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, and SolidTrustPay can be used as means of deposit. Meanwhile, FInalEarn is reviewed on another famous blogger's site. I would recommend reading as many reviews as possible because it's always good to gain multiple perspectives on a program. Who knows, someone might have the inside info. Here are the words from the admin:
Hello
Review of Finalearn.com has been published on MNO and you can see it here
http://money-news-online.com/blog/2010/07/16/16072010-finalearn-review-and-other-news/
Other New :
Alertpay and strictpay has been added to our site and all Finalearn members can invest with this payment processors .
Best Wishes for all FE Members
Best Regars
Allen

LRXFunds is currently having some problems with their STP payments, which, according to the admin, happens due to maintenance issues with SolidTrustPay(STP)'s website. I predicted in my last SMI™ Talk that LRXFunds will be closing up shop soon. I still stand by my prediction. I could be wrong, of course, but regardless of what happens next, this program's burning up its fuel fast, and it's pretty obvious from my point of view. Here are the details about the STP issue:
Dear Cody, I want to explain about the STP pending payments. I have a few members who are awaiting payment by STP. Yesterday, STP started having problems with their site and I kept getting a message about a My SQL Error on their site. Also, I noticed all day yesterday that I was not getting any email verifications when I would send or receive payments by STP..... as I would get this message up top:
Mailer Error: The following From address failed: support@solidtrustpay.com
Now, the problem today is, I am NOT at home. I am 200 miles from home and I am on my broadband service that uses a different IP each time I login. STP is set up so if you try to login from a different IP, it will send an authorization code to my email and I have to enter the code to get into the STP account. PROBLEM is, the STP site is NOT sending emails to me, so Im not receiving the authorization code.............SO.....I can not login to my STP account to make payments. I will continue to try all day and if I get in I will pay the STP pending payments. Otherwise, they will just have to pend until I can get in. I will make a phone call to Stella there today, but with it being a weekend, I may not be able to contact anyone. I ASSURE you this is a STP issue and not with us. YES you can continue to make deposits with STP but I cannot make payments right now. Trust me............it will be resolved so don't panic if your STP payment is not paid as quick as usual.
Tony

That's all for today folks! Tomorrow will be another edition of SMI™ Talk, and I'll be quoting extensively from another fellow blogger, David about current issues in the industry! It'll be a very interesting edition, so be sure to tune in tomorrow guys!


2 comments:

  1. I was looking best blog in case of posting so I find your blog according to my choice.
    Transfer Money PayPal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking nice blog and when I see your blog my search has completed.
    Online Transfer Money

    ReplyDelete