Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 July 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

LoyaltyOppulence has turned off its instant withdrawal feature due to an error in their script, which is a licensed ihyippro script. Note that as this script is not commonly used, I have no prior knowledge of how this script should function. This update was sent about 13 hours ago, but as of this writing, the automatic withdrawal feature is still off. Nonetheless, as this site is still new (only a day old), I think there's still a lot of potential for you to invest and make a profit. I should mention, however, that there are many programs out there that are quite as good, if not better, than this one. So invest accordingly, and keep in mind my strategy for this summer -- Keep 50% and invest the other 50% in about 3 different programs! You'll definitely appreciate having the extra money after this summer :D Here are the details:
Due to an error in the script we had to turn off the auto payment. All withdraw requests will be processed within an hour
Kind Regards,
Loyaloppulence.com

Tomorrow will be another edition of SMI™ Talk, so remember to tune in for my latest perspective on the market industry! This latest issue will include a sneak peak at my blog's upcoming promotion, my top pick investment programs and my prediction for programs that will collapse within the next week. That's all folks! See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment