Monday, July 5, 2010

5 July 2010 - SMI™ Talk

Welcome to another edition of SMI™ Talk, where I discuss my latest strategies, my predictions for the week and various other money-making related issues. Today I won't indulge myself in the usual, so I will only focus on 2 very important topics:

1. Top programs for the week

2. My predictions

3. Promotions


Top Programs for July 1st week:

Right off the bat, I would like to mention 2 new programs on the block that I think are primed to take centre stage in this upcoming week. The first program is a new program that's been online for 6 days now, which means the 2nd cycle has just completed. This is none other than FreshReturn (reviewed here) that offers 35% daily for 3 days, 17% daily for 7 days and 11% for 14 days. The design's very attractive, the script's relatively safe, and most importantly, the rates are considered, in view of the outrageous returns other scams are offering, relatively stable and manageable given that the administration puts a serious into running the program, coupled with strong support from investors.

In fact, interest in FreshReturn is starting to hit it's peak as I've received no fewer than 10 emails from my readers after the review asking my personal view on the program. I'm personally $400 into this program, if you are interested, and if anything, there's a good chance that you can make a good profit if you join early. While I can't guarantee you anything, I do have to restate here that whatever you do, always treat HYIP as a game and nothing more. I've had my share of hard falls due to these games, and I hope you won't have to walk the path I've passed.



The other program is a newly launched (just today as a matter of fact, July 5th) called ProfitStars. I haven't reviewed this program yet, but on first glance, there's no doubt the admin has put quite a lot of effort into developing the site. The script is licensed from GoldCoders, equipped with SSL-encryption, and I'm really impressed with the design and concept. There's this Star system which awards a star for every reinvestment you make, essentially rewarding those who keep supporting the site. I like this system, and it's one that I never encountered prior to this. Apparently, desperate times call for desperate measures, and I like that the admin's taking a different approach towards running a site. We'll see how this one progresses, but I think there's a good chance to make a profit from this as it's only a day old.


Predictions:

I'm sure many will feel this is a controversial part of the SMI™ Talk as a program's sustainability is fundamentally built upon investor support (new funds flowing in), and if a blogger like myself keeps chirping about when or how a program will collapse, won't that just precipitate, or even cause the program to close prematurely? Well, this might be true, however, I think it's only fair that I share my most sincere and honest opinion with you because that's my responsibility and moral obligation as a blogger. I take that to heart as my pride, and I hope you guys will appreciate and understand my point of view.

Anyway, of the few programs that I'm actually monitoring at the moment, I think one of the first to collapse would be SevenStarProfit. With regards to the recent performance, especially the AlertPay incident, I think it's a red flag already. Even the admin specifically mentioned in the newsletter that "there's not much funds left in there already", and noted that the damage wouldn't be too big on the program. Well what does this tell you? The program is already over 10 days old, and if there's "not much funds" left in the AlertPay account, which is usually the payment processor with the most funds, does this mean cash flow problem? I think that's a resounding yes. So please take note and progress carefully with SevenStarProfit.

*Note that this is only a prediction; and the site is still on Paying status*

Promotion:

Starting next week, there will be a series of promotions that will be held here to (lol) boost my site's popularity, give an incentive for investors to come back and provide a platform for honest admins to publicize their sites. There will be further notice on the specific details on the promotions, but do take note that there will be free money and advertising to be given out! Let your favorite program or fellow investors know because there will be freebies for everyone!


That's all for this edition of SMI™ Talk! Next episode will feature more exciting news, so remember to come back!

Wazzup™ Daily News:

Unfortunately, I have to move LoyaltyOppulence to Not Paying status today. Behind that shiny mask of professionally designed web site, unique concept and relatively sustainable plans, LoyaltyOppulence is nothing more than a cheap scam that didn't even last over a week. The admin conceived a unique concept of awarding investors for their reinvestments, and while I wanted to write a review of this HYIP, it seems like the program didn't even last long enough for me to take a good look. Please do not invest there any longer guys!

ProfitStar, a highly promising site that was just launched today, made some clarifications regarding its post-and-get-paid policy. Apparently, many members inquired about this policy, and the admin notes that the a $0.10 bonus will be manually credited to your cash balance at the end of each day for each payment proof that you post. Each payment proof has to include your username, sum and batch number/reference number. The thread on TalkGold, previously started by eBusiness, had been removed and replaced with another thread. The admin has made adjustments for the banners (the banners now redirect to the correct thread). Here are the details:
Dear Members,
To answer your questions regarding the way I will be rewarding you for posting and voting on forums and monitors, I’d like to clarify some of the moments to you in this very first-day news letter:
1. Only the true payment proofs will be paid.
2. A post/vote will be only paid if your username, sum and batch/reference number is shown in it.
3. If you don’t want to make all your information public, you may replace some numbers and letters with X or _.
4. Every post/vote will be paid if only relevant forum or monitor is presented on our 'rate us' page.
5. $0.10 will be paid for every single post or vote.
6. Summarized bonus will be credited on your account at the end of each day between 6.00-7.00 pm GMT.
And one more thing I'd like to share with you today. Some of you have already posted today at TalkGold’s thread http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r298164-.html, opened by Ebusiness. For some reasons this thread was deleted by the TalkGolds’ Administrators and replaced by http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r298167-.html, which is opened 30 min later by the another user. I ‘ve really got no idea how it happens that the earlier thread is being replaced by a later one, but I was, however, to redirect the site banners to a new url.
Today’s posting bonuses will be added to your accounts by 7.00 pm GMT.
Best Regards,
Mike

LRXFunds continues to pay on a regular basis, and the admin hopes that the members show their support by posting on forums and monitors. LRXFunds is managed by the same admin who's running SNSAdsClub, which is over 60 days online and still going strong (you can check out the autosurf section of any forum). Here's the latest newsletter from the admin urging members to show their support:
Dear Cody, ALL requested payments have been paid up to this point. If you have been paid I ask that you please make a little noise on the forums and monitors. Let's keep LRXFunds strong and growing.
20% First deposit bonus still offered to all FIRST deposits any one makes.
Have a great day!
Tony

Another site that has officially announced their "official forum" is SevenStarProfit, following in the footsteps of many other short-term scams before they turned scams :p As expected, MNO is the official forum again, and the admin makes it a point to "explain" his justifications for choosing MNO as the official forum. I guess I'm not the only one voicing out my suspicion, as I've heard from many other bloggers of this latest "trend". Nonetheless, here are the details and I will let you decide for yourself the real truth behind all these HYIPs.
Dear members,
I ‘m happy to announce you that the MNO Forum has become the official forum for SevenStarProfit program since new week. The MNO Forum is related to the well-known Money-News-Online blog. Not a secret that MNO is the most respectable, highly regarded and long-lived blog in the HYIP industry. The MNO owner Paul provides his news, reviews, commentaries and comments on HYIP programs attracting attention of both potential and active investors all over the world even in this crisis period. We consider that our official thread in the MNO forum can certainly give a good exposure for our program evoking a warm response of our active investors that might give potential investors an incentive and assurance to join our program. Therefore from now on I invite all you post your payment proofs and discuss our program in our official thread at the Money-News-Online forum. Here’s the link
http://money-news-online.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=261
That’s all that I wanted you to be informed in this hour.
Your admin,
John Smith

That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news from the industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment