Friday, July 23, 2010

23 July 2010 - Inspiration for today & Wazzup™ Daily news

"I'm not afraid to take a stand
Everybody come take my hand
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just let you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road"

This is a special tribute to those who have been burned by HYIPs, scams, and hopefully we'll come back up, together hand-in-hand, and make a come back in this industry. =D

I find those words exceptionally meaningful, and could very well be applied in our industry at the moment. As a blogger, I'm "not afraid to take a stand", and be different from the rest out there. Maybe you're tired of hearing the same ol' positive, everything's-beautiful reviews. Maybe you're tired of hearing the same lies from the same admins. Or maybe you're just tired of getting burned.

Well, I'm here. I'll be different from the rest of the bloggers.

"Whatever the weather", I'll be here. I may not be Paul The Prophet, but at least I will report everything I see as I see it. No hiding. No second guesses.

You guys are not alone. Yeah, those admins could run away with your money for once, or maybe twice. But we'll work together. You and me. I have been around for a while, and while I can't accurately predict which program will collapse, I do have a thing or two in telling whether a program's collapsing soon. Hopefully my experience, along with your help, will stop those malicious admins in their tracks.

"And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, Imma face my demons
I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up"

Song by: Eminem "Not Afraid"

Wazzup™ Daily News:

LRXFunds' admin is adamant about continuing, with no signs of running away like any other admin. Despite my previous warnings about LRXFunds closing down (which it really did), what surprises me is the admin's integrity. As of this writing, he's still processing payments for LRXFunds, albeit a little slower than usual. He's now literally processing payments for both SNSAdsClub and LRXFunds. In our current climate, for a program to sustain over 70+ days is quite an awe-inspiring demonstration of effective administration and sincere hard work. Here are the details of the latest newsletter from the admin, entitled "Important Update":
Dear Cody, I want everyone to know that I am continuing with payments in LRXFunds. Some payments may be a little slower than normal because as I said earlier, many people stopped depositing in LRXFunds and started putting in larger deposits in SNSAdsClub, so what was happening was SNSAdsClub was having to carry the "weight" of its own payments plus some of LRXFunds payments. However, my plans are for no one to EVER loose funds with any of my programs. Payments will continue until all have been paid....but again this may take a little longer than I was paying at first.
LRXFunds was not sustaining itself PLUS I just did not have the time to run 2 sites. So, LRXFunds is now closed.
I urge everyone to get on over and join SNSAdsClub if you have not already. I want to concentrate ALL my time, energy and efforts on ONE site as I believe SNSAdsClub has the ability to become a great, mega site. That program has been online for 73 days and paying every day and is doing VERY WELL.
Here is the stats for SNSAdsClub:
30% daily for 4 days=120% (MUST SURF PLAN)
25% daily for 5 days=125% (Non-SURF PLAN)
http://www.snsadsclub.com
Then of course we have our beginner plans we opened with when we launched the program 73 days ago.
SNSAdsClub continues to be very healthy and well able to sustain itself. So, you can earn as much or even more with SNS than with LRX. Get on over there and register and start to earn in what will become one of the biggest, best sites ever.
Tony



Now, without a doubt, the admin of LRXFunds and SNSAdsClub has shown impartial devotion to running great programs, but this recent newsletter, entitled "Paid Advertisement" from him somehow leads me to suspect that he's either running another program under a disguised name, or a partner of that particular site. He claims to be a good friend of the admin, and he wishes to show his support for a fellow friend as a gesture of good will. That's perfectly OK, moral-wise. But financially, I think that's not a smart move at all. If all the investors are moving to his friend's site, who's left behind to support SNSAdsClub?

I'm assuming based on the premise that everyone has limited cash to invest, that is. I can't say I'm very impressed with his "friend's" site, so I won't really recommend joining. However, the choice is all yours to make. Here's the "Paid Advertisement" newsletter:
Dear Cody, An extremely good friend of mine has just started his own HYIP (non-surf) program and asked if I would announce it to my members. He is such a good friend has helped me many times over the past several years. I told him I would do this for him. He, will be just as diligent with payments as I have been and I can tell you first hand, he is VERY HONEST as well.
Here is his site stats:
http://www.4Xprofit.com
25% daily for 5 days=125% (Cashout at expiration)
17% daily for 7 days=119% (Cashout Daily)
5% referral commission
Min. deposit is $5
Max. deposit is $5000
Liberty Reserve Accepted
Jim is a great guy and will treat you right. BUT....in the process of joining his site....even though he is my friend, dont forget SNSAdsClub....LOL.
AND....I forgot to mention that Jim said for the FIRST 100 members that deposit he will pay a 5% BONUS on your deposits. This is for the first 100 members that join and deposit.
I am also continuing to work on payments in LRX....as I said earlier I will pay them little by little until they are all payed. I know the forums have us listed as closed....that is fine, I will still work on payments even though we are listed as closed.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment