Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia! Today will be a regular daily update on the industry’s latest happenings. Not trying to deprecate the beauty and greatness of Indonesia, but Internet has been a great disappointment here, and I haven’t been able to properly spend time checking on the industry. Therefore, it will be just a plain, old update, hopefully you guys don’t mind!

Today’s news and happenings:

ProfitStars is now 3 days online, and the admin is already riding the heated enthusiasm in the industry to encourage more members to sign up. As of this writing, the admin is initiating ProfitStars’ first referral contest, which will start today July 8, 2010 and end on Saturday, July 17th 2010. Admittedly, I think the admin is still unsure of the conditions for the contest, and I’m hoping he’ll have a clearer guideline on the contest because otherwise, this will only appear as if he’s trying to ring in some fast cash. Hopefully that’s not the case here, because I sense a lot of potential for such a program to work. Anyway, here are the details:
Dear members, As promised I am starting the referral contest tomorrow. The rules will be quite simple. The main idea of this action is to bring to ProfitStars as many investors, as you can. Sure, they all must have deposited. And, I think, both number of the referrals and the amount referred in total will be taken into account. All active members can take part in this contest (even monitorings and blogs). The contest starts Thursday, July, 8, 00:00 GMT and will end on Saturday, July, 17, 20:00 GMT. The rules can be found on the just added "contest" page. Prizes will be $300 for the 1st place, $150 for the second and $75 for the third. 4th and 5th places will be also awarded by $25 and $15 respectively. Hope you all will be having fun and making some money at the same time. Good luck, everyone.
Kindest Regards,
Mike

FreshReturn has been paying me almost instantly without fail so far, and despite the fact that the admin has been really quiet so far (seems like there hasn’t been any newsletters from the admin after 8 days online), I think the program still has a good solid round to go. Let me know if you have any questions about this program!

SevenStarProfit refuses to sit down and die like any other short-term program out there as it continues a solid paying streak. So far things are progressing nicely for them despite the recent AlertPay incident. Some of my readers have approached me regarding my recent prediction of SevenStarProfit’s fate for this coming week. And I’m still sticking by my decision that SevenStarProfit will reach its end before end of next week, if, and that’s a big IF, things do not make a turn for the better. This is entirely up to the members’ support, and as well as the admin’s initiative towards promoting the program.

That's it for today folks! Thanks for tuning in! I'll see you tomorrow with more daily news from the industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment