Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30 June 2010 - Wazzup™ Daily News

Today's news and updates:

SevenStarProfit is at it again with a so-called "short" update from the admin, which includes updates on the payment proofs page and other pertinent information. As it is, it seems the admin has updated the payment proofs page with proofs(lol) that he was still paying large amounts up until yesterday. Of course, the page will not be updated on a daily basis, because, according to the admin, that would consume too much of his time. So the page will only be updated occasionally. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the admin's genuine passion and enthusiasm to make things work for the program.
Here are the details:

Dear members,
This is just a short update.
Firstly, I want to thank you all for your warm support. Well, maybe we have got not-so-much support on our forums but we've really got great support with new deposits, and I must say that is better than anything else.
To backup lack of payment proofs on our forums, I decided to make our own Payments proof page on SevenStarProfit website. Link is here, you can go and check it now:
https://sevenstarprofit.com/index.php?a=cust&page=payments_proof
Payments proof page actually is very simple. From time to time I'll be making screenshots of admin panel, containing withdraw history for the last day. Please note, this page is not updated daily! I count upon your understanding why this page won't be updated day by day. Too much unnecessary time wasting. But that will be kept updated every now and then because I want our program to be seen more transparent to you all. That's the deal.
Our membership base is still so tiny, only 200+ investors. That cannot satisfy any of us, I want to make our membership bigger that strengthens our program. Starting from next week I'm planning to broad up our advertising campaign. I'm not in a hurry though as haste makes waste. But some of monitors, please keep in mind that I won't buy banners from some of you because you're obviously slacking. I bought the exclusive listings from some of you and got almost nothing. I'll better pay twice Paul from MNO than some of you. Notice, I'm not talking about all our monitors, I just mean some of them which must change their attitude towards their listed HYIP programs really, if they do need money :)
Dear members, please keep your support SevenStarProfit up with reinvesting, payments proofs on our forums and votes for the program on our monitors. This is not just idle words, please go and actually help us by doing any of above mentioned tasks. Which one of them that you like more. In return you all will be getting some really good return on your investments.
Best regards,

Your admin


I've added 2 new programs to my monitoring, which are FreshReturn and LoyaltyOppulence

On a glance, I think LoyaltyOppulence deserves a worthy mention because the website design looks professionally done with an interesting concept. The program offers higher interest rates as you reinvest. If you invest $100 in Plan 1, which offers 103% after 1 day, you'll be able to reinvest into Plan 2 after the first plan matures. Note that Plan 2 offers 106% after 1 day. And such system runs for up until Plan 3, which offers 108% after 1 day! I plan to review this one soon, so stay tuned!

FreshReturn, on the other hand, is another typical short-term program, albeit with a professionally designed website with really good plans. All the plans offered are paid on a daily basis, and I think this one has the goods to last for a while. I'll review this soon, so please stay tuned as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment