Friday, January 22, 2010

22 January 2010 - HugMoney Review and Other News

Cheers to my readers for a good day today! I just came back from an absolutely mouth-watering dinner with a few of my good friends who came back from out of town today. It's been a while since I've last seen them, and I thoroughly enjoyed their companionship. Life's just too short you know, so appreciate the friends that you have around you =D

Anyway, sorry to have digressed..(Lol, I think I'm shifting slightly towards a spiritual guru now, as I've been thinking about life and the good things about life recently..haha ) Today's article will be about a short-term high ROI HYIP called HugMoney that has been performing well for the past few weeks (as a matter of fact, HugMoney has been online for 44 days!), and as such, I think it deserves a better look at.



The best investment program
5% - 7% Referral Program
Click to join
First take: Server and security. I think HugMoney has placed quite a bit of attention into design and its hosting server. Plus, the security is pretty solid by my standards. HugMoney is hosted by Staminus, one of the better hosting servers in the market, and protected by DdosWhiz. Not a rare combination; in fact, I think these two provide very secure and reliable service to their customers. The design is beautifully crafted as well, with a bunch of fully grown men flashing their white glistening teeth at you as you open the page. I kinda like that warm, happy feeling that the banner is trying to convey to their customers. Happy investors perhaps? Lol..

Next stop: payment plans (one of my favorite evaluations). HugMoney is considered a high-roi short-term HYIP to me, albeit it has lasted almost 2 months online. I consider this a result, a combination of smart marketing and intelligent management. HugMoney offers 3 investment plans. 1st plan is called Starter Plan, which offers 122% after 5 days, with a minimum of $4, and a maximum spend of $2,000. Moving up the rung, you'll get more profit in exchange for higher risks. The plan is called Pro Plan, which offers 135% after 7 days, with a minimum spend of $40, and caps at $5,000. The third and last plan, which is also the most lucrative of all 3 plans, is called the Gold Plan. This one bears the highest risk as the investment term lasts for 20 days, but in exchange for the risk you're taking, you'll be paid a hefty 200%. The minimum to invest in this one is $100, with a maximum of $22,000. All of these plans pay upon expiry, with your principal already included in the payment. In my opinion, the minimum to invest in each plan is affordable to many of you, although for the Gold Plan, it would stretch the wallet quite a bit.

In my opinion, the Pro Plan offers the most balance between risk/profit. As it goes for only 7 days, you're not taking excessively high risks. In fact, the profitability (35%) of the Pro Plan justifies the risk you're taking. For example, if you invest in the Starter Plan, you're earning an average of 4.4% daily (net profit). Moving on to the Pro Plan, you're earning an average of 5% daily (net profit, again). However, if you want to invest in the Gold Plan, you're not earning that much more than the rest of the plans; as a matter of fact, you're earning the same amount of daily profit as Pro Plan (5% daily). But, for Gold Plan, you're taking a lot more risk than any of the other two, as you would have no control over your funds during the whole 20-day period. If you choose to invest in the 7-day plan, you can always withdraw your funds after maturity, and monitor the program for a little bit more before deciding whether you want to reinvest or not. Plus, and this one's a huge plus, you can reinvest your principal PLUS your 35% profit into the 2nd cycle, which would increase your earnings even more. (Not a recommended way of investing, but I'm merely suggesting an alternative way of looking at those plans)

The payment processors accepted are currently limited to only LR, PM, AP, SP and STP. A very strong list of options, in my opinion, but of course, there are still many payment processors out there that could be added to the mix. Nonetheless, as a casual HYIP investor, I'm satisfied with the options offered. This will inevitably bring a heavier workload to the administration team as compared to just offering only two or three payment processors. But HugMoney has proven itself to many investors out there that they're capable of handling the situation, and they will deliver when the time calls -- payout time! :p

Depending on what your investment goals are, I would definitely suggest taking a look at HugMoney. Although this one's already 44 days online, there's still room for growth. It is not uncommon nowadays to see high-paying sites that last more than 2 months online; but it is also becoming increasingly frequent to see sites collapse after just a week online as well. Nonetheless, I believe in HugMoney, and according to my calculation, I should receive my payment for this first cycle =D Are you ready to make some money with them?

I'm sure I am! =D

Other News:

I'm unsure whether I want to keep listing InvestJoy as Paying on my blog right now, as I sense something's amiss already. Many investors are posting that they're not getting paid for their investments, and even those who invested in the daily plan have pending payouts as well. I would list them as Waiting right now, and I would urge you guys to hold on to your money while the admin, Werner Grube fixes the problem.

Underwatersurf's other admin, Captain Carlos is finally back from his trip! I've just talked to him today, and seems like he's all set for business. Here's a newsletter from him explaining the changes in the number of pages you are required to surf to get your daily payout:

Hello Sailors

Due to popular demand, we have decided to LOWER the pages that you have to surf daily from a massive 50 pages down to a manageable 15 pages.

At 10 seconds each this will only take you 150 seconds, or a little over 2 minutes to surf and earn your daily ROI

Remember, if you aren\\\'t invested with UWS already, it\\\'s the time to do so You can earn 12% daily for 12 days :D

Thanks for setting sail with us

Sincerely, Captain Carlos Wink
www.underwatersurf.com


I have just joined 4 new programs today; one of them is called AtoxFinance, which has been online for a while now and has generated quite an enthusiastic response from the investors.

Another program I've joined is the long time giant, Incoforex, which I think will prove to be even bigger in the near future.

FxEuro is another quality program that I've missed in the past, but am trying to catch up on. I think they're different. Unique, if I may say. I think the admin really has some outside sources of income to support the program, but I'm unsure. I'll monitor this one to see how they perform.

The last program I joined today is Mandarin-Invest, a long-term low-ROI HYIP that I've been looking at for quite a while. I finally joined today, and I hope I'll get a good round with them.

I'm still monitoring all these programs, and hopefully I'll come up with a review soon.

That's all for today folks! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment