Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27 January 2010 - FxStar Review and Other News


FxStar-Your Financial Freedom

Hi guys! Today we celebrate the birth of a new beginning, a revolution that will change the face of our global industry. Today marks the introduction of iPad - Apple's highly celebrated tablet computer that will hopefully emulate the success of iPhone. I've been waiting for this one's release ever since rumor about it started spreading online a few months ago. I can't wait until this one's officially released in March 2010! =D









Okay the introduction might have been a little cheesy and unorthodox, but that's the way I think about this program I'm reviewing today -- new, revolutionary, unorthodox and absolutely appealing. FxStar is a relatively new program that was introduced into the HYIP industry a month ago, and we have seen substantial growth from them ever since. A simple looking front page that lays out all the features and available options presents a clean, neat and organized feeling to visitors. But that's not the real deal FxStar is offering. Behind that neat, clean layout, FxStar's a real lean, mean money-making machine with all the additional features that other HYIPs can only dream of offering. I will get to that later in this article.

First stop we'll take a look at the payment plans. I believe FxStar is a long term low-roi HYIP that has all the potential to go far in this industry. A total of 7 investment plans are offered, and each one offers a better interest than the previous one. Here's a screenshot of the investment plans offered (to save space so that I can elaborate more on the other features of FxStar) :



The currency used in FxStar is called Stars. Each Star could carry different values -- $1 Liberty Reserve may be worth 1.7 Star (depending on the exchange rate; each day a different exchange rate will be posted on FxStar), whereas $1 AlertPay may be worth exactly 1 Star. This exchange rate system is actually a great feature that will help prolong FxStar's longevity for 2 reasons:

1) Whenever they're short on certain funds, they could offer higher exchange rates in order to get more funds in.

2) As the exchange rates are controlled exclusively by FxStar, they can toy around with the rates in order to leverage the funds in their reserve.

These two reasons may not seem significant right now as Fxstar is still a toddler in the HYIP industry, but in the long run, people will definitely start to appreciate this feature.

FxStar uses a customized script that is not found on any other HYIP, another great feature that any good HYIP should possess. In my experience of being in the HYIP industry, no site has utilized such a script before. FxStar obviously spent quite a large sum of money on the script, and they've definitely allocated a large budget towards the site's security and protection. FxStar is hosted on Dragonara, which is one of the best Ddos protection sites in the market. Right now, I think BlockDos and Dragonara offer the best protection in the industry, besides several other enterprise-level Ddos protection sites that are simply so expensive that it would consume a HYIP's entire reserve just for a month of service. Nonetheless, I would always recommend that you guys look for sites that use either the service of BlockDos (top notch), Dragonara or even Staminus, although Staminus's reputation has been on the decline recently. If you see a site that's hosted on Koddos, I would recommend that you monitor the site for a few days before you decide whether you want to invest or not.

Anyway, sorry I digressed :p

Moving on, FxStar has introduced some features that are available only in a handful of programs. One such feature is SMS notification, which sends a text SMS to your cellphone whenever you utilize a feature on Fxstar. The service will be only activated if you register your cellphone number on the site, which can be easily done by clicking on Personal Settings on your backoffice, or you could register your number when you register for an account. As of writing, my phone number has been successfully verified!

Next up, Fxstar's proprietory feature: FxStar Keeper. This is supposedly your financial assistant that can be installed on your computer to monitor your earnings, your referrals commissions and so forth. It's a pretty nifty tool that you can install on your computer with one-click, and you can manage your funds and everything related to FxStar without logging into the website. But yet again, as this involves installing an unknown software from a HYIP site on my personal computer, I'm really reluctant to do so as it might compromise my computer's security. As always, be careful whenever a website asks you to install a program as those programs may contain malicious malwares (virus) that could steal all your financial information.

Besides those two new features, FxStar also has a few support systems in place, namely Live Chat(which is available almost 24/7), Phone Support, Email Support, Skype and a dedicated FxStar forum where members could post their opinions or share their experiences with other fellow like-minded counterparts. I've added Fxstar on my Gmail account, and although they're online 24/7, they seldom, if ever, respond to my inquiries. Quite a disappointment on that note, but other than that, they are pretty responsive on other means of communication. I would recommend the Live Chat or Email Support for fastest solutions to your inquiries. I've not tried the forum nor have I tried Phone Support. But I sure will in a few days, just to see how they're doing :D

FxStar has been updating and upgrading their features without a hint of slowing down. They've been working on the clock to promote better services to their investors, and even the FxStar Keeper software gets regular updates! They announced brand new banners AND an updated version of Fxstar Keeper just 2 days ago! And at the end of this month, we will be seeing a new feature from them again called FxStar Club, which I think will be quite a hit with investors.

The payment processors accepted are LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, StrictPay, WebMoney and BankWire. No STP this time for FxStar, but that's probably a wise choice, given the ordeal STP is facing right now with withdrawals and debit card issues. Nonetheless, a very strong, flexible variety of deposits that will definitely appeal to a great number of investors.

In a nutshell, I have nothing but compliments to Fxstar. They have assembled a great team that put together strong support system, sustainable and attractive payment plans, handy features and concrete-solid security that few HYIPs can even come close to. I look forward to a strong performance from them in this coming year, and this will definitely be a long-time occupant on my list of recommended programs.

P.S: Their new banners rock too! As you can probably see, the animation is just superb! It's not just plain Flash banner; these are better than the average ones. Look closely, and be amazed :D


Other News:

Underwatersurf is just getting better and better each day! Today I've received my payment on time without fail, and I checked my LR account to confirm as well. Kudos admin! And today's Wild Wednesday as well, and the admin had some fun and games for the members. Here's the newsletter:



Unfortunately, FastCashProduction had collapsed today as abruptly as it emerged. The admin claimed that the members were not investing and there were too many hit-n-runners. Well, as he explained in his site, this is all a game, and we all win and lose sometimes. So please do not invest there anymore.

ParamountProfits fixed the script problem early this morning, and I've received my ref commission and some profit today without fail. Remember guys, I'm offering 130% RCB on deposits from $1 - $50, 120% RCB on deposits from $51 - 100, 110% RCB on deposits from $101 - 150, and 100% RCB on deposits from $151 and above! Remember to email me within 3 calendar days to claim your RCB! Otherwise I'll consider it a donation to my blog. thanks! =D

Fxstar paid me my AlertPay referral commission instantly! This one's a definite keeper on my recommended list.. Please stay tuned for RCB on this one..

Again, allow me to note that for all of you subscribers to my blog, I thank you for joining me on this venture towards financial freedom. If you haven't subscribed yet, please show your support by clicking *here*, and it will only take you a few minutes. Your support means a lot to me, and thank you for being here with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment