Tuesday, December 14, 2010

13 Dec 2010 - Wazzup: SureFireSurf Firing Up The Month

Hi guys! Welcome back to Wazzup® Daily News updates! Today's news revolves mainly around SureFireSurf, and some other news that pertain to our current industry.

First of all, SureFireSurf has its own Facebook now. As I've mentioned yesterday, this is a common marketing technique used to push a site forward in terms of popularity and publicity. I mean, where else to advertise other than the biggest social networking site in the world right?

Besides, Chris also urges you guys, the members, to promote the program via several ways:

1) word of mouth
- this is one of the most old-fashioned, yet effective means to promote a program. People usually rely heavily on news from people they know, and, of course, these forms of marketing usually carry more weight than someone who just writes about it (me for example)

2) place your referral links on forum signatures and use your credit on autosurf sites
- surprisingly, I've heard a lot of success from people who use forum signatures. Some of my readers managed to reel in some decent referral commission even though they didn't expect it in the first place. So that's something nice as an extra income isn't it? Whereas if you have credits on any autosurf sites, you could use that to promote SFS as well. Even though it might not do that much, every little bit counts, am I right?

3) promote it on blogs and forums by participating in discussions!
- I will soon have a daily discussion placed on my blog, which will allow readers to interact and share opinions and ideas freely. It will not be in the form of a forum as I think that's simply too difficult to handle, but something like a chat box or something with daily discussion topics.

Here's the newsletter in the words of Chris himself:
Hello. Please add me on your facebook friends list, here is my account If you are a facebook user, you may want to add me on your friends list. http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001745156385

SureFireSurf is online for 41 days today and turning 42 days a couple hours later. And I just want to ask everyone a little favor that you can do in your own little way.

PROMOTE YOUR REFERRAL LINK

How can you do this? Very simple really. There are many ways you can do this. I am listing all the ways I know of below.

1. Tell your friends. If you have friends who might be interested, ask them to join under you. Do not ask them to put big amounts though, ask them to try it out and see for themselves. This way, it will be safe for both of you and for the program as well.

2. Put your referral link or banner in your signatures on the forums. If you are a member of any forum, even if they are not moneymaking related forums, it is a great thing to have your referral link somewhere in your signature. Surprises may come your way and you receive referral commission without you knowing who it was who signed up under you. Start posting.

3. Put your referral link in your facebook account. It's up to you how you do it, put it in your status, or somewhere in your posts, invite friends and be rewarded when you least expect it. Let your friends know about SureFireSurf.

4. Change your avatar to SureFireSurf 125x125 banner . This is a very simple thing to do and does not actually have a link they can click but they may get intrigued and someone might PM you what it is and how they can sign up. Adds exposure to SFS as well.

5. If you have credits on PTCs, PTPs and other advertising sites. Why not try adding your ref links over there as well? Having your referral link exposed everywhere increases your chances of getting referrals and also helps prolong the life of our program. Not only are you making some money for yourself, but also you help the whole SFS group enjoy a long time of profitable autosurfing.

6. Word of mouth?

I cannot think more of what can be done. I am sure you have ideas in your own way and I would like to hear about these stuff.

Contact me if you do. Again, add me on facebook If you are a facebook user, you may want to add me on your friends list. http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001745156385

Thank you for your time.

SynergyMoney is starting its one of a kind "12 days to Christmas" contest, which randomly selects a winner each day for a "monetary Christmas present." Hmmm, this is interesting, and a smart move on the admin's side as it keeps us guessing how much the prize would be. To be realistic, however, I suspect the amounts to be less than $10 per winner. Any higher and that would definitely take a toll on the site's cash flow.

Unfortunately though, the newsletter does not mention how to win the prize. The admin mentions "post one thing you like about SM", but does not mention where to post it. How does that help anyone?

Assuming that the admin's referring to the MoneyMakerGroup thread, where he's highly active, I would presume that he will select a winner from one of the posters at MMG then. However, I will send him an email just to make sure that I'm not reporting the wrong news.

To be on the safe side, just post on MMG (MoneyMakerGroup) until I get further info from the admin.

Well, what are you waiting for? Let's start posting! :)

Dear killz23,

As mentioned before in one of our updates, tomorrow we start the "12 days to
Christmas" contests. Every day there will be a selected winner who would win a
monetary Christmas present.

The presents are secret and they will differ each and every day.

To win you simply have to post at least one thing you like about SM. There will be
one winner a day chosen randomly from these posts. The same person can win
up to 3 times. This means that posting daily gives you the best chance of winning.

Your posts can be in the Christmas spirit if you want. Also, a simple "I like SM,
because I get paid always on time" can win you the prize, as the presents are
given randomly.

The 2 awards left from the voting contest are added to the "12 days to
Christmas".

I wish you all Merry Christmas,

Ivan
Flamanta announced several days ago that their payment gateways will be moved to "dedicated servers", which does not register as something that makes sense to me because even though the payouts cannot be processed, they're still taking in deposits.

Subsequently, the admin says that payouts will resume on 14th of December, which is today. I am seeing a few pending payouts now, but as the admin has already announced this beforehand, I will give him/her the benefit of doubt. Hopefully this is not turning into another sour tomato.

Until then, please do not invest there any longer.

Dear Flamanta customers, we inform you that from 11.12.2010 to 14.12.2010 we moving our payment gateway dedicated server and payments will not be available.
Due to scheduled payment getway maintenance all payments will be available on Tuesday. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Deposites are conducted as usual.

Thank you for cooperation with us, if you have any questions please don't hestiate to contact our Support department.
That's it for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news and updates from the industry!

Today's discussion topic will be: Why do you think the industry is called High Yield Investment Program?

Please send your comments and response on the comment section below :)

9 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I could sound really stupid here but why change the habit of a lifetime, right?
    High Yield Investment Program - if you are willing to take a risk, the rewards (yield) is high?
    Generally shorter term investments in more aggressive market areas with great results if they work?
    That right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo, I think high yield means high returns. If you take risk, then high returns. If you don't take risk, then no return. Simple answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, it's right to claim the name comes from the risk involved. The name itself connotes the risks involved.
    Who would want to sit there and just wait for 1% a year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly RealityCheque.. I believe in risks and the rewards that come with the risks that we choose to take.

    In a more aggressive industry, the stakes are high, and so are the rewards.

    Why do you think people choose to take those risks then? This industry is huge, and there are many people who willingly involve themselves in such a risky business.

    Would that be relative to the global recession that's going on now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. By your last question do you mean that people's desperation to improve their lives for themselves and their families drive us faster to take those risks? Me included!
    Unfortunately because many of us arrive in this industry wet behind the ears, we get caught out because the scammers and short term programs cash in on our naivity.
    Thankfully, reading blogs like yours allow you to become a little more streetwise at a pace you can handle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. I think people join just to make quick cash. My dad just got admitted to hospital, i need some quick cash to pay for college because i'm just out of money now.
    If risk = profitability, then for now, I'm willing to take the risk because this is the only place that gives me this chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @realitycheque, we get caught perhaps because it's just a bad time to get in now. Like some big programs that cashed out recently, ("cashed out" if you know what I mean) there really is nothing much to be complained about because that's how life goes.
    I sure hope my dad recovers soon, so I don't have to risk making money this way. It's fun but scary at the same time. I put in most of my college money in SureFireSurf now. Spring is starting soon, after this break, and hopefully I can get 5grand to pay for college.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you are saying and I hope your dad recovers soon and that you get your fund for college :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Manny Jara, and RealityCheque, thanks for keeping us updated with your opinion and suggestions :)

    I'm sorry to hear about your situation Manny. I hope things will be ok soon for you and your dad. As it is, I wouldn't suggest putting all your money in the HYIPs simply because it's not a good way to invest right now. It's too risky especially considering the fact that it's black december right now.

    I would, however, recommend that you keep yourself updated with this blog, because I'll introduce some new programs as January comes along. Then, it will be a clearer picture..

    ReplyDelete