Thursday, December 9, 2010

9 Dec 2010 - Wazzup: Poll Results Announced and Blog ready to move soon!

Hey guys! Apart from the review which was just published today, the poll has concluded, and the results are in!

I'm elated, and shocked, to find the results, which display an overall spread over all 3 options, except for the one which says all your programs are still paying. Well, for that one special person, congratulations!

The rest, however, we see a 32% for those who have most of their programs still paying, 35% for those who have won some and lost some, and an upsetting 25% who claimed that they have lost all their money this year.

Again, I would like to congratulate those who have made a profit this year, and to those who didn't: DON'T GIVE UP! I've been through those stages before, and I know how depressing it is. But, there's a silver lining behind every dark cloud. In this case, there's a money sign behind every closed program!

*I know it doesn't sound logical, but please allow me the luxury of explaining to you*

I still clearly remember the time when I made my first $1000. It was after months of calculation and painstaking investment. I did my due diligence, and invested only in programs that either: 1) lasted over 3 months 2) just opened within the last 7 days with my friends in it already

It worked really well for me because most, if not all, the programs that had lasted over 3 months continued to perform exceeding my expectations, whereas the new ones, I just joined for a few rounds and moved on.

Then greed got the better of me..

I invested the whole lump sum in 1 single program, just because it offered 150% after 15 days. (Back then, that was extremely high and it was paying consistently for the past month) Well, you know it, the program collapsed just before I could request for my first withdrawal.

It was called Novalex, if I recall correctly.

But anyways, I made my way back, and eventually recuperated my principal AND SOME. I realized there's something to be learned, and what I learned from that experience was never get too greedy and always keep trying. Plus, along the way I made some friends in the industry, and I started a habit of investing only after consulting them. Therefore, it always sets me up in a good position, instead of going at it with greed leading the way.

I hope this post makes sense to you, and hopefully it'll come in handy some day :)

PLUS GOOD NEWS! FInally my site is all set up! I'll be moving this coming few days, but you can still expect me to check here quite often though :)

There're will be some parties and prizes to give away when my new blog's launched, so stay tuned guys!

Au revoir!

2 comments: