Friday, December 17, 2010

17 Dec 2010 - Wazzup: News from SureFireSurf and SynergyMoney

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting the day before and yesterday -- I was preoccupied with my private life, and now I'm back to full swing again! Guess what's up? If you've been following the news recently, SureFireSurf is now one of the best, if not the best autosurfs in the industry at the moment.

Yes, you heard it right.. Best. What does that mean? Well, while I won't necessarily guarantee that it will remain in this industry forever (which you and I know very well that it won't), but it is one of the programs with best potential. Considering the fact that the site has 2000+ members after 47 days online, which averages about 50 new members per day. That's a pretty optimistic growth, if I might say.

In fact, the admin, being considerate of the festive season, has added a new plan -- 120% after 12 days -- for members who won't have time, or more likely, who choose not to spend time surfing when they could spend it with their loved ones. This is a welcomed initiative, which I think some members would appreciate.

If you've been checking on the site recently, as I have, then you probably have noticed by now that the site was occasionally off-line. Well, the admin, Chris explains that that was due to the fact that SFS was implementing a new firewall system. It seems the upgrade has been successfully carried out, as indicated by Chris in his latest newsletter.

In my experience, server upgrades usually mean 2 things: 1) sudden surge in user traffic 2) preparing for a change in program's structure.

Either way, the site has been fully updated, and you should not experience any problems any longer.

Here's the newsletter:
On behalf of the whole SureFireSurf community, I want to inform you that we are still growing steadily despite the holiday seasons when everyone is so busy they still do not forget to drop by SureFireSurf.com and login, upgrade, surf and cashout! Let us keep the steady growth and smooth flow of things at SFS.

We are only 7 days away from Christmas! Isn't that a great thing! 2307 Members, 47 days? That is already a gift in itself and I consider it my gift from you this holidays. Thank you!

I am glad that we are more than halfway thru this month of December! Words cannot explain that and looking bright for 2011.

Ok now talking about the site updates and stuff like that. We have installed a new firewall system in place for better protection and safety of our website. You may have intermittent access to the website earlier today but that has been solved now and legitimate traffic will not be temporarily blocked now. So try logging in now, if you failed earlier.

Another important stuff is this. If you upgraded using LibertyReserve the past hours, you may want to e-mail me your transaction history so I can add your upgrades manually. But I will be checking from time to time my LR history to add them even before you e-mail me your information. But then you need to still e-mail me which plan you wanted that added.

The LR website is having problems with their IPN system, thus causing the automation of upgrades on their site to not work.

I noticed that there are less and less of members who are voting for SFS on the monitors now, perhaps this is caused by the holiday season where most people are busy, but thanks to some more members who spend time to do this. Thank you guys for doing that for me and SFS. Simply a great job!

I want to still invite everyone to join the discussion of SFS with me and your fellow members at the following forums. Let us make it a more sensible discussion rather than just "I GOT PAID" posts whenever you get paid. Let's discuss .

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?showtopic=360946&view=getlastpost
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309324&page=1000
http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=110401&view=getlastpost

I will be waiting there.

Oh and add me on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001745156385

That would be all. Have a merry week everyone!
SynergyMoney is still carrying out the 12-day Christmas which, allegedly, is working very well in promoting the program. The admin, Jon from MoneyMakerGroup urges members to keep contributing "poems, creative writings and payment proofs" on forums.

Wow.

I mean, really? "Poems"? So I went to the MoneyMakerGroup, and chose a few that I thought were really creative ones too. Here's the winning post:

Just like an Oasis in the desert, Synergy Money program emerges as a virtuous jewel of honour among the numerous Online Investment programs. Its many laurels are unparalleled as Synergy Money has given bright hopes to its numerous investors all over the world. Each click on SynergyMoney.net is a promise well kept and a dream come true. Throughout Year 2010, there are just two investment programs online: SYNERGYMONEY and others. Ask me to define SYNERGYMONEY and you will be surprised to hear that it is an acronym for the statement of fact below:

S(System) Y(You) N(Never) E(Experienced before) R(Really/Readily) G(Giving) Y(You) Money'.

Let the world at large arise and hail this KING OF THE WORLD'S investments which blazes the trail and sets the pace for all other investment programs to follow. With the fear of no contradiction at all, I readily assert that the record being set by SYNERGYMONEY Investment will remain unbeatable even in many decades to come.
credit: matmary

Besides, here are a few creative ones too:

Poem
Christmas is filled with special joys,
And the very best of all
Is joining up with Synergy,
And the memories we recall.

We often think at Christmas time
Of members, affectionately,
And we realize how blessed we are
To have you in our Synergy family.


Another poem:

Christmas comes but once a year.

But Synergy Money will always be here.

I'm earning money and you could be too.

With Synergy Money it's easy to do!

Well, it's one of 2 cases here: either SynergyMoney has a bunch of members who really have their creative juice flowing, or the members who joined SynergyMoney have gotten smarter over the course of the investment. I would say the latter is as valid a theory as inferencing that fish are evolved chickens.

At any rate, you should join too if you're interested in winning!

Here's the newsletter:
Dear killz23,

We are having a tremendous success with the 12 days to Christmas contest. There are really impressive posts and it makes it hard for me to pick the most creative one.

It surely makes up for a good reading for this Christmas season. You can read all the posts and poems and also check the winners for each day in the thread of the MMG forum -
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Synergymoney-Synergymon-t361885.html&st=780

Remember that posting there daily will increase your chance of winning. We pick 2 winners per day based on how creative their post is and based on a random pick. For the random winner I am using a random picker online - http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/ First I put everyone in one list with corresponding number and then I run the generator.

Merry Synergy Christmas,
Ivan

Unfortunately, I have to move Flamanta to Not Paying status right now. The admin has not responded to a single email, and yet the site continues to take in deposits. I knew that something was amiss when the admin announced that the payouts will resume after 2 days. In my experience, no programs so far have successfully recovered after not paying for 2 days.

Sure enough, the admin decided to stop the payouts for good, and I think I'll move Flamanta into the Scam fault for good as well then.

What a bitter disappointment, as some looked to Flamanta as the next GeniusFunds.

Well, that's all for today, and I will see you tomorrow with another edition fo SMI Talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment