Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 Dec 2010 - Wazzup®: AvatarSurf Anniversary!

Hi guys! As promised, here's the longer daily news update. I've just received the latest news from AvatarSurf, which is celebrating it's first-cycle anniversary! Woohoo!

Surprisingly (in the most positive light), AvatarSurf has climbed up the HYIP stairs in the most flamboyant style, receiving almost 850+ (from the newsletter) members over the course of 12 days, with almost $200,000 active deposits (from newsletter). If the numbers are anything to go by, AvatarSurf is averaging 70 sign ups per day, and that's pretty amazing for an industry that many had deemed to be long gone.

As it is, AvatarSurf has been online for 12 days now, and the investors who joined the 12-day plan have already received their payouts. Note that AvatarSurf offers 11% for 11 days (net profit: 21%) and 144% after 12 days (net profit: 44%). Those who had taken the risk for the 12-day plan would now be enjoying the delicious fruit of their endeavor.

Nonetheless, the admin, John is adamant on improving the site, and I suppose it is appropriate to say that he is looking for various ways and means to take over SureFireSurf in terms of popularity (even though he himself does not admit the competition).

Competition is good. Competition helps all the sites to improve. So, as a personal policy, I always encourage different sites competing and offering better services to attract investors.

Well, John has announced that a new Testimonial site (which is also being implemented at SureFireSurf) will be launched in a few days.

Here is the newsletter:

Dear Avatar Surfers,

Ho, Ho, Ho! I’m John Williams, the first ever Santa Claus, in the Avatar costume
(Err! Don’t take your stick to beat me, guys; couldn’t think of something better to
begin the newsletter with). Well, we finally entered the month of December a few
days back; a month which we all look forward from the very beginning of every year,
to enjoy ourselves with our family, buddies, teachers, boyfriend/girlfriend (ahem!
ahem!) to the most, as it is the month of the holy Christmas. Before I get into the
main news, I wish everyone a very warm season’s greetings.

It’s with high excitement and joy that I’m sending out this newsletter; well, in
fact the Christmas Eve adds much to the level of excitement. It’s a well-known fact
that most of you have been enjoying your daily payouts from the 11% daily plans, for
the past 12 days. But I know there has been even more of you, who have been waiting
with much enthusiasm for your deposits in the 12% plan to expire and get paid. Well
that lucky day, the 12th day since AvatarSurf began its online journey was today,
the day on which we successfully completed our first cycle. Everyone who joined
AvatarSurf on the first day of its launch, made a deposit in the 12 day expiration
plan, got their deposits expired, and requested for their withdrawal today, has been
paid. So as I cited, this day marks the completion of the first cycle of our
expiration plan.

I would like to congratulate every esteemed surfer who got paid from us today,
especially from the expiration plan, as today marks the day on which we reached one
of the many breakthroughs, we have in our boundless, dazzling, and adventurous
cruise ahead. With your constant support and participation, there is no doubt that
AvatarSurf will witness the expiration and payment of numerous such cycles.

AvatarSurf has won the hearts of 850+ members over the past 12 days, and has
collected a grand total of over $200K in deposits. Our Alexa rank has been
snowballing at a breathtaking pace, ever since the launch of AvatarSurf. We are
experiencing a very high growth rate at the moment, a rate which most of you can’t
even imagine.

In fact, I too am stunned, and even more exulted, to see this kind of growth, but
what more can I say? Simply astounding, isn’t it? I wouldn’t be flabbergasted to see
AvatarSurf becoming a sensational triumph like the movie, Avatar. No bluffing, guys.
That can even happen; considering the prodigious growth rate which AvatarSurf is
witnessing right now.

Well, at this juncture, I am really overwhelmed with excitement, and eagerness, to
know what you are feeling about AvatarSurf, especially considering the fact that, we
have completed our first cycle successfully. So I have decided to add a testimonials
section, and it will be done very soon enough, after which you will be able to
submit your thoughts of, and experience with, AvatarSurf, through your fascinating
testimonials.

Don’t you guys think there is something pending on your part to do? Did I hear
someone saying “MaxiVote! MaxiVote!”? Yeah, you got that right. It’s time for you to
MaxiVote. Well then, head straight to our Ratings page and “MaxiVote” us. Take part
in our discussion thread at MoneyMakerGroup.com forum, and post your payment proofs
there. You will be able to find me online most of the time there at MMG forum. Here
is the link to our thread at MMG:
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Avatarsurf-Avatarsurfc-t362910.html. I’ll be looking
forward to see your payment proofs there. Remember to do the same after you receive
each and every single payment from us. See you there, guys.

Should you have any enquiries, or suggestions, feel free to contact me via the Live
Chat, when I’m online there, to get them answered instantly. You may also use the
support form to contact me by e-mail. I’ll do everything possible to assist you in
the best way I can, and keep AvatarSurf everlasting. I expect the same from you in
return; promote and support AvatarSurf to the best of your ability, capacity, and
talent.

Cherish each and every moment of yours, with the prestigious AvatarSurf. May the
blessings of this auspicious Christmas Eve, and the following New Year be with
everyone, and fill you with the brightest moments, and ecstatic memories.

To your success,
John Williams
AvatarSurf Admin

Again, I would like to warn you guys against investing in SWProfits. I've been approached, again, by several readers who complaint about their pending payouts. I've been looking around, and noticed that some monitors still list SWProfits as Paying!

That's simply outrageous!

This definitely shows the true colors of those monitors. (if you would like, a quick Google search on "SWProfits monitor" will return many surprising results).

Anyway, please do not invest there any longer because I have not heard a single word from the admin, and I doubt that we ever will.

That's about it for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with a review of TopArb! And by the end of the week, we should see my new website up and running!
:)


4 comments:

  1. Do you think there's a chance for AvatarSurf to get past this Black December? I join surefiresurf already, and also another autosurf venturesurf, but I think both will collapse soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to tell Anonymous, but at the very least, it should be on its way up right now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I just joined AvatarSurf..Is it too late?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, not at all..

    I think you're just in time :)

    ReplyDelete