Thursday, December 9, 2010

9 Dec 2010 - Wazzup: As Sadness Comes

Hi guys, it is unfortunate, as you can see from my post title today, to inform you that 2 programs have shut down today. While I fully expected this to happen, considering the fact that it's Black December, it still saddens me to know that some admins have demonstrated extreme greed.

One of the 2 programs is AvatarSurf, which is a cheap scam that closed down due solely to the admin's greed. In fact, I believe the admin could be running another program at the same time. However, as I don't have any substantial proof at this moment, I can't simply accuse anyone.

Nevertheless, the admin, John sent out his final newsletter prior to fully removing the site. AvatarSurf's currently showing "404 error" right now.

John blamed the premature closure on hit-n-runners and AlertPay chargebacks. In my view, that's total bull cr*p, because the site was running smoothly with a lot of my readers reinvesting. I see a lot of activity on forums as well, and everything showed that AvatarSurf was on the rise.

The newsletter was clearly written in a rush, and the admin has decided to run as quickly as he could. He didn't consult any of the members, and made the decision at the drop of a hat. I despise such admins.

Here's the newsletter:
Hello Avatar Surfers,

Today we are here with a very bad news!

Due to a large number of HIT And Runners taking away their big profits and no more investing, also chargebacks of AP fraudulent funds has caused the closeness of AvatarSurf

We are very sad to say this but this is a fact! Only I am not responsible for this but the members are too

Can't end up now with a good day message so bye guys

Regards,
John Williams



Unfortunately guys, I have to move this site to Not Paying status. I'll be more cautious with the programs I review in the future. While some of you who invested the day I introduced it on my site would've been in profit already, I am still apologetic to those who came out short.

The 2nd program that closed today is VSFunds. I currently have 1 pending payment over 24 hours, and the admin has not responded to my email as well. This is unusual as the admin usually replies quite promptly to my mails. On forums, I'm seeing quite a few people complaining about their pending payouts as well.

Well, if you're in VSFunds' sister site, which is VentureSurfs, I think it's time to prepare yourself as usually sites like these collapse as quickly as they're placed online. This is not the first time that an admin who runs a surf site decides to open a HYIP site as the surf site approaches the end of its life cycle. Such a strategy is most often used to encourage cash flow.

Nonetheless, I believe a lot of investors these days have already seen too much of these gimmicks, which explains a not-so-positive growth fo VSFunds.

Please do not invest there any longer guys!

To end with a positive note, RussianOilFund has been successfully moved to BlockDos, which is one of the most well-known server hosts in the industry. A month of service from BlockDos easily costs 4 figures. The admin of RussianOilFund also announces that the negotiations for the Joint Venture in HongKong will, quite possibly, be completed today.

Wow, seems like they might be "real" oil tycoons then? Lol.. Anyway, here's the newsletter:
If you have been following us on Twitter and Facebook you will have known that we have upgraded our servers and are now part of the BlockDOS family. This is due to our growing popularity and going into the busiest internet activity of the holidays. Our upgrades throughout the day will allow us to handle our growing popularity and any attacks against us. As usual with server upgrades of this magnitude, different people will access the site before others. It depends on your Internet Service Provider.

This is always a good way to plug our Twitter and Facebook account's which can be seen below. Follow them for always the latest in Russian Oil Fund news.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/russianoilfund
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Russian-Oil-Fund/122825324437218

Remember all through the month of December we have our $500 I'm a Russian Oil Fund Investor contest going on! Tweet and Share on Facebook daily for a better chance of winning $100. 5 lucky winners will be chosen!

Enter via Twitter: http://wildfireapp.com/twitter/233/contests/76067
Enter via Facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/sweepstakeshq/contests/76067

Thank You,
Russian Oil Fund
That's all for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow with more news from the industry. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment