Monday, December 6, 2010

5 Dec 2010 - Wazzup®: Added New Programs

Hi guys! Welcome back! Today it's pretty exciting for me because I joined 2 different programs and I think they're well worth my time. Especially in a bleak economy, such as the one we're in right now, I think the only way to win is diversify.

Diversify: Investing in different programs with different returns

The first program I joined today is SynergyMoney, which has been online for 26 days already. The site has customized script, dedicated server by Black Lotus, and a very interesting set of payment plans. There are basically two payment plans:

1)Start-up plans
2)Serial plans

Start-up plans are longer, offer higher returns but have a low maximum investment cap; whereas Serial plans are shorter, offer lower returns but have a higher maximum investment cap. This means if you only have $10 to spend, Start-Up plan would be your best option as it offers higher return per your investment. However, if you're looking to invest $100, then you would have to start with Serial Plan, which starts off with $100 and allows you to recuperate your principal in a shorter time frame.

The plans are really exciting actually! (i'm sorry for my bad summary above) I plan to review this site soon, and stay tuned for the review!

P.S: If you would like to join, please do so asap as I'm seeing many of my old friends from the industry jumping on this bandwagon.

The 2nd program I joined today is VSFunds, which is an extended HYIP-arm of VentureSurfs, a highly successful autosurf which has been running for a while now. The program was introduced 4 days ago, and so far it has attracted an excellent response from investors. I think this is primarily due to the admin's reputation in the autosurf industry, which allows him to garner support from his investors.

The plan offered is 12% for 11 days, with a net profit of 32%. That's absolutely lucrative and I simply couldn't resist, considering the fact that the admin has proven himself to be an excellent leader and financial manager. Besides, the site's design is quite an eye-candy too! Plus, VSFunds accepts AlertPay, LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney. AND, VSFunds uses the popular Neversay script, which was previously used by the likes of Investimates -- a highly successful short-term HYIP that lasted over 2 months.

I plan to review this site sometime soon, so stay tuned as well!

P.P.S: I would urge you to join now if you want to get in the black soon! Time and tide, especially when it involves money, waits for no man! :)

Unfortunately, CherryShares is gone for good guys. There's no response whatsoever from the admin, and the site has been down for more than 24 hours. Even though I would like to extend my support to a site that has lasted over a year with an immaculate track record, the circumstances certainly have prevented me from doing so. My heart-felt condolences to those who lost, and congratulations for those who made a profit. I will try to come up with an analysis of why CherryShares collapsed, and what can we learn from it. I think it is highly critical to learn from such an outcome because I believe everything happens for a reason.

If a program collapses, there's a lesson to be learned from it.

That's it for today folks! I'll see you tomorrow! :)

2 comments: