Friday, December 3, 2010

3 Dec 2010 - CherryShares Updates

Hi guys! This will be a fairly quick update just for now, and I will post a longer update sometime later this evening.

As I've mentioned before, CherryShares is having problems gathering funds from exchangers. I noticed there are quite a few complaints regarding their pending LR withdrawals, but none whatsoever from AlertPay. I think this confirms that CherryShares is still short of LR funds, and we should definitely give them ample time until they do.

The FAQ site clearly lays out a 72-hour time frame before processing the payments, and I think it's only reasonable that we do give them a +/- of few hours. Perhaps some investors are so spoilt with the new "instant payouts" offered by many short-term scams that they get highly agitated and nervous when the payouts are delayed for a few hours.

For the life of me, I would rather wait it out, rather than sending degrading posts about the program everywhere. Some investors, who may not be as experienced in this industry, have been spreading the news about not getting paid. I have seen many of them, and for the most part, the amounts owed range from $1 to $5... Hmm...Perhaps that's something they should ponder prior to posting on forums. I could spare them a few change just so that they would wait it out just like the rest of us are.

Anyway, here's the news from CS that I received the other day:
"We have a problem with Liberty Reserve. No one can sell a lot of
Liberty Reserve at once. We buy $10-$20K Liberty Reserve at once (such
amounts are available for sale). But, unfortunately, this amount is
not enough to pay for all clients at once. We ordered $300,000
Liberty Reserve, supplier promised to pay this amount to us on Monday
or Tuesday. I think that we can pay all pending payments at once.
Payments through AlertPay processed without delay."
Let me know if you have any questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment