Monday, November 16, 2009

16 November 2009: IMR and misc. updates

Hi guys! It's been a long week since my last post. I apologize for the late update..

But I only have good news for you all so far! As according to what I predicted, IMR is still doing really really great, so for you all who would like to join, please do so..I think it really doesn't have any red signs so far.. People are enthusiastically joining every single day, with numerous instant withdrawals every single day! I have been getting my instant withdrawals for the past few days, and now I'm already in profit..So I'll just be playing around with my profit from now onwards..


To join today: http://imoneyreserve.com/?ref=killz23


Moving on to OctProfit, this program is really proving itself now. I initially predicted this site will only last a good 1 or 2 cycles, but by now, there's no mistaking it that this program has been a solid performer, and seems good at least for another 2 cycles. I've just been paid for my 4-day plan, and it was really quick too. One thing to note though, the admin has recently decided to change the instant withdrawal for LR and PM to manual. Therefore, it'll take some time before you'll see your payment in the account. Nonetheless, so far there's not been any red signs concerning this site. My verdict? Good to go for another cycle.



As expected of a new HYIP called JuicyInvest (I will write the review later tonight), it's been paying consistently for 5 days now..I've gotten my daily payments consistently and with no delays. The site looks really fruity, and really refreshing..:p I'd like to invest more, but I'd wait till my 1st plan expires. I'm in with the 10% per day for 12 days.. For the more adventurous, or should I say, daredevils, who would like to take a risk with this program's 144% after 12 days, feel free to do so, although I'd recommend otherwise. This month and the next will be a tough hurdle for most HYIPs, as people are hurrying to cash out for the season. Many people question as to why now? Well, HYIP admins are humans too --they need money for the festive season to buy new clothes, new cars, new houses..There you go, so if you'd like to invest in Juicy Invest, I'd say go in for a quick round, and then leave.

Juicy Invest: 10% for 12 days, 144% after 12days



That's all for now, and I will post some more updates tonight! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment