Monday, November 9, 2009

9 November 2009 - Updates

Hi guys!

This morning I woke up and received this email from Lariox.

Hi Dear Member,

We have decided for those amounts of investment company more than $400 to open the file. Therefore these people must fast Send :
government issued, non-expired, UNALTERED photo identification (passport, drivers license, country ID card, etc) and recent phone bill matching the phone number AND address as registered in your profile.
This document is for more secure investment. So please send the documents faster.
Please send document to this email: verified@lariox.com



Best Regards,
Blythe Masters
Lariox Inc,
http://lariox.com





I don't think this is legit. I have no experience or funds deposited in there, but just signed in as a member to check things out in the first place. Personally, I wouldn't send my personal info over as everyone knows these are still HYIPs. Once the admin is gone, so does your important info along with your money..

Good news! I waited for about 16 hours and finally I got paid from fxproearn!! Perhaps they don't pay on weekends huh? Speaking of weekends, GNI just paid me my 1st interest too! And I received my 1st payout from OctProfit as well! Wow..Been getting paid recently..haha..

Will update more news later..

No comments:

Post a Comment