Sunday, November 29, 2009

29 November 2009 - A Failed Program

Hi guys...Today marks the demise of a program that I assumed had more potential..

Personally, I thought the program would've lasted at least until after November, with all the smooth sailing and unhindered progress prior to the "multiple-account fraud" that plagued the program.

For those of you who have been really active at MMG, yes you guessed it right, the program is ImoneyReserve. Many who joined this program in early October must've made a huge profit out of it, however, the victims in this case, which is the usual case in other HYIPs as well, are the newbies who just started to invest recently. I have a few downlines who invested under my recommendation and they have not withdrawn a single cent from the program yet. It is with deep regret that I have to inform them of this bad news.

Supposedly, the admin Cassie sent a newsletter to all investors prior to shutting down the website today. Many waited patiently for the 4-hour shutdown period.. However, much to their anticipation, nothing happened. No one received their pending payment, and the site is still down as we speak. This, in my opinion, is a signal that the worst has arrived.

Well, I had a lot of good hope for this program, but I guess this program has just ran its course then, but not without controversy during its collapse.



Moving on to new programs, today I've just talked to the admin of WiredMoney, a new program that pays 12% daily for 10days, and offers another plan for the adventurous ones at 140% after 10 days. This effectively means if you invest $100 in the daily plan, you can withdraw $12 every day for 10 days, and your principal will not be returned to you after expiry because you would've withdrawn $120 after 10 days. And that's a $20 profit. Not too shabby huh? For the pay-on-expiry plan, however, you will see the money credited into your account each day, but you can ONLY PULL OUT UPON EXPIRY. So after 10 days, you should see 140 in your account balance, and that will come out to a $40 profit.

This program seems solid, however, I will not comment too much on this program just yet as I am planning to schedule an interview and a review (interview/review combo! lol) for the admin, which I hope can be included in my blog as soon as possible.

Currently, there's a referral contest going on right now, and monitors are NOT ALLOWED to participate, which gives everyone a fair chance to compete. And there's another promotion going on as well( wow, good things never end with this program :p), which is if you change your avatar on MMG to this : Click here, and you post your referral link on your signature, then you can claim a $10 bonus from the admin by sending your request to contest@wiredmoney.net. However, note that you need to have an active deposit (minimum of $10, and in increments of $10, which means $20, $30 etc.) in the program when you request for the bonus. I've tried it, and the admin credited the amount directly into my payment processor within half an hour. Remember to post your username and the payment processor you wish to be credited to when you send in the request.

Please sign up under me to show your support! I have never won anything thus far, so hopefully you guys can help me out :D

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment