Friday, November 27, 2009

27 November 2009 - Tips to Make Money in HYIP

Hi guys! Today's been a very busy day as I've been shopping around for Black Friday deals..Phew..Got a lot of amazing deals out there that are waiting to be scouted..I saw this stylish HP laptop for about 470 after tax and shipping..It's called Dm3z..Almost placed an order on it, if not for the laptop I ordered had arrived this morning.It took the laptop 3-4 days to arrive, even though I placed the order and specifically paid more for UPS 2 day shipping..Hmm..what a waste of money..

Now I'm regretting not getting a Mac already, as Mac has always had a special allure to me..Oh well, I guess there's always a tradeoff..I like this new computer I'm using, it's 15.6inch, and measures just nice..Heheh, this might turn into a laptop review if I continue huh? Lol..

Anyway, today I'd like to write about strategies to win in the world of HYIP. Well, i bet a lot of you seasoned investors out there who are reading this must be thinking "what else I do not know that this young investor does??" I agree, most of the seasoned investors are very experienced in this field, therefore there is no any special knowledge that I wish to share with you today. In fact, i'll just share 2 important strategies that I personally use to make the best out of my investments.

Strategy #1: Use Profit To Reinvest

This is a fool-proof strategy that I've been using most of the time to make sure I don't incur a loss whenever the program shuts down or the admin runs away. I understand that most would not choose this method, as they would want to gain as much profit as possible before the program shuts its doors. However, let me reassure you that this method is better than any other strategy you might consider, as this method is:
1) safer as it doesn't use your capital.
2) you're only playing with your profits, so if we put it in another perspective, you are less likely to get entangled with your emotions when inevitable circumstances arise that could affect your investor mindset.

On the other hand, one would argue that you can't make a lot out of it, because if you add your initial principal AND the profit together, and you reinvest the whole amount, of course you'll earn more right? To clear any confusion, I'll use some numbers to demonstrate my point. Say you invest in a program with a $100 principal, which pays 144% after 12 days. So after 12 days, you have 144 in hand!(provided the program doesn't collapse by then :p) If you so choose to reinvest the whole amount(144), you'll earn 207$!! That's 107$ sheer profit after 24 days! Alluring, definitely, but the amount of risk you're taking there is unjustifiable.

Therefore, I suggest that you either: invest the profit that you earn, and keep the principal in your pocket, or you earn more by referring people and earning more referral commission. Then, whatever you make, or lose, it will be entirely money not taken FROM your pocket. I realize most young investors don't recognize or even want to utilize this method, as it is less profitable, and doesn't suit their investment goals. However, in the long run, I am confident you will learn to appreciate such a method, as I have from my experience. How I wish someone had told me this method, before I had to run through all sorts of thorns in the bushes in order to find that out myself.

Strategy #2: Think Before You Invest

This title seems a little ambiguous, but I shall explain in detail.

Following the inception of "chargebacks", a term used for crediting an investor his initial principal at the payment processor's discretion if the payment processor decides that the person on the receiving end is not fulfilling his end of the deal, many investors start to invest recklessly as they feel as though there's security in their investment, in that anytime the program scams, they can file a chargeback suit on the transaction, and payment processors such as AlertPay will usually honor such cases.

However, that is not the case when you invest with StrictPay or LibertyReserve. These payment processors have strict rules regarding chargebacks, and they have stated clearly on their FAQs that *NO* chargebacks will be honored. I have personally bore the brunt of such a case, and therefore I urge you all not to invest recklessly.

Note that I'm not implying AlertPay is the better PP though, because that is not what I meant. In fact, most, if not all, of the PPs are reputable companies conducting ethical and reputable businesses. But what I'm suggesting is, do NOT take chargebacks for granted, because your investment is your responsibility. Whether or not the chargebacks will be honored, that should always be considered as your back-up plan, your last chance of redemption, your last opportunity to get your money back...

So, always consider the risks involved when you invest, and do your due-diligence prior to investing, such as researching about the background of the program, the admin's credibility, the company's phone number, the certificate(if available), and etc...If you want to know more about due-diligence, please do not hesitate to email me at safemoneyinvest@gmail.com, or you can post a shoutout on my shoutout box on the right-hand column to request for a post on due-diligence. I will gladly answer all your inquiries.

So that's all for now, 2 tips that I hope you can utilize and make more money along the way.

Oh 1 more thing: According to money-news-online.com, a premier in HYIP reviews, OctProfit is paying selectively right now? That I'm unsure of, because there are no signs yet that show OctProfit is paying selectively, except for 1 member who complaint of non-payment. Just 1 member, amongst tens of members who posted their payment proofs. So, I would recommend you guys to be more cautious right now as the program is quite old already, considering the average lifespan of high ROI programs. Nonetheless, here's the update from the admin on his site:

Attention other Hyip Admins and Investors:
AN IMPORTANT NOTE about Hyip.com for all you other Hyip Program Administrators, and Hyip Investors out there who are looking for dependable Hyip Monitors. Apparently HYIP.COM has unfortunately turned out to be a Total SCAM, and should now be clearly seen as being a completely bogus Hyip Monitor. OctProfit corporate recently paid several hundreds of dollars for Premium Advertising and Listing services at Hyip.com only to find that our Listings were prematurely removed, and worse still... our Quality Ratings were ARTIFICIALLY DOWNGRADED. This was intentionally done so that Hyip.com could ARTIFICIALLY INFLATE Hyip programs that THEY OWN and OPERATE! Talk about a Conflict of Interest!

This kind of blatant dishonesty from a so-called �Hyip Monitor� must NOT be tolerated by Honest Hyip Admins or by Customers who DEPEND on Honest and Trustworthy Hyip Monitors to make Important Accurate Investment Decisions. Our experiences with this Bogus website have Proven that ANY and ALL �recommendations� or Quality Ratings from them are totally FALSE. This website should be fully and totally disregarded.

Please see our Rating page for accurate and trustworthy Hyip monitors who can give you an HONEST appraisal of the OctProfit.com program so that you can make a Quality Decision with Your Families or Businesses hard earned investment dollars.

IMR is still sorting things out as it seems, and Cassie appeared on MMG for a brief moment to settle some of the concerns of the investors. No such luck for those at TG though, as they continue to rant and breathe contempt toward IMR. I've not surfed TG for a while now, as I think the admin is vacuous, and the members are very corrupted. Let's wait until this Sunday to see what Cassie will do. In the meantime, I would highly suggest members who are IN PROFIT to reinvest your money back in to ensure smooth cashflow. I mean there's no doubt that right now whatever you pull out will only be profit right? You will not incur any loss, so why not help a program last longer? A small deed will go a long way towards sustainability.

WTAinvestments still has not responded to my ticket..I wonder whether it's due to the Thanksgiving, or other reasons..I will keep trying, but I can't resist the temptation to invest though..After tomorrow, probably i will. Keep tuning in, because I will offer a special RCB for this program!

CashTanker announced on their site that yesterday(thanksgiving) and today(black friday) are holidays, which means no profit will be credited to your account. The profit will continue on Monday, and there will be no make-ups for yesterday and today's profit.

Ok that's all for now, thank you for reading guys!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete