Sunday, November 22, 2009

22 November 2009 - Tips to Earn from HYIP

Hi guys! Well, sad to say that today there are no reviews for you guys...But!! I have contacted the admin of an extraterrestrial program which has just landed on Planet Earth today :p For those of you who are still in the dark, I'll let you know what I'm talking about tomorrow when the interview answers return to my hands.

Anyway, today I'd like to include a tip or two on how to earn from HYIP. I guess it's no surprise that now's a bad season for high risk investment. Partly due to the fact that it's approaching end of the year, so people are pulling more money out than they are putting in because it's time for Christmas and Thanksgiving!!!! We need money to celebrate right? Lol..

Likewise, admins of those scam programs are humans too! They need money to celebrate with their loved ones! Therefore, the surge of scams in recent weeks can be attributed to that factor..Well, I guess one question of the century solved there! (lol, I'm just making a wild guess, please don't hold me responsible for that :p)

Moving on to the tips.....

Tip #1: Recognize Your Investment Goal


I can't stress hard enough about this. The old cliche that "do not invest more than what you can afford to lose" seems so ancient that I have forfeited that idea already. RECOGNIZE ANDSTICK TO YOUR INVESTMENT GOALS! If you want to make a steady stream of income, then DO NOT STICK ALL YOUR MONEY IN HIGH ROI HYIPs, eg: 12% per day, 144% after 12 days, 150% after 15 days..I admit that the return is very very lucrative and alluring, but let's be honest: do you think it is sustainable? (except for the rare case of IMR, which I have explained here why it's been performing so well).



Tip #2: Diversify Your Portfolio

If you just want to make a quick buck for this month, say maybe an extra 50$ or 100$ just to splurge on a new shirt, a new Ipod touch, or a new bracelet for your wife, then your case is justified. Otherwise, I'd always recommend this formula to everyone I know.

60% in LROI, 30% in MROI, 10% in HROI.

LROI = Low ROI, MROI = Mid ROI, HROI = High ROI

Let me further explain what those terms mean.

Low ROI can be arbitrarily chosen to be a program that pays from 0.5 - 1.5% per day, or about 5 - 7% a week. That's it. That's a very sustainable number, and most of the highly raved programs that have been around for more than a year are those that carry these plans.

Mid ROI can be a program that pays about 2 - 3% per day, although I would personally consider 3% as high ROI already, but that depends entirely on the presentation of the program, the admin, the popularity and so on..A mid ROI can be something that pays 10 - 13% a week as well, while some would consider 20% per week as mid ROI, to me that's a bit too high. Wouldn't really recommend those programs, unless there are concrete proof that back the site up..

High ROI would be the ubiquitous programs that have always been associated with HYIP. To me, I think they ARE the backbones of the whole industry, thus the aptly named industry called HYIP (High Risk Investment Plans). The paying plans for such a category would be 12% a day, 108% in 2 days, 118 % after 4 days, 150% after 10 days and such. Reality is staring you in the face, mocking your childishness if you expect these programs to be properly backed by outside sources of income. More often than not, these programs are functioning based on the simple model that Charles Ponzi created long time ago: Ponzi schemes, where the admin pays the earlier investors with money from fresh newcomers' money, thus creating the illusion that all the investors are making a profit. Nonetheless, this model is based on a simple model of rearranging funds, therefore, in some very rare cases, the programs actually last more than a month, some even more than 2 or 3..For those programs, I really admire the admins' intelligent distribution of funds, although I'm not endorsing them or anything. Just a sheer sense of recognition that one person can do so much to satisfy all the investors.


Well, there you go..2 top tips that I can't recommend enough to anyone who's looking to make a decent profit when faced with trouble of whether to reinvest, or even to start investing or not.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. A great investment opportunity, very professional HYIP for making profits:

    http://www.cronitex.com/web/?id=55760

    ReplyDelete