Thursday, November 26, 2009

26 November 2009 - IMR Update II


**29th November Update: IMR IS NOT PAYING

Hi guys! Happy thanksgiving to all who celebrate this day, and today I woke up to a very good news(besides the fact I get to enjoy a sumptuous turkey meal tonight), IMR is back on paying track!

Yes you hear it right. In the world of HYIPs, one usually wouldn't expect such a comeback, especially after few hours of non-communication from the admin directly addressing the non-paying issue at hand. Or well, she did send a newsletter regarding the issue with fraudulent accounts, but many members were unsatisfied with her explanation.Nonetheless, I had a strong feeling Cassie was working her ar** off just to process those pending payouts, so that her members can reap the benefits of having faith in her. Indeed, I was right and am right all this time, as Cassie appeared on MMG for the whole morning and answered most, if not all, the questions the members fired at her.. She answered all questions patiently, and even offered news about the new processor. (News about the processor will be posted as soon as I get it)Cassie sent another newsletter last night regarding payouts, that is members are only allowed one cashout per day, however, the amount of cash requested is not limited.

As of today, my last few pendings have been CLEARED, and all the money are in my LR account now. Speaking of which, some members complaint that some of the pending payments on their accounts were marked as 'completed', although money was not received in their LR account. Cassie addressed this issue by stating that this was caused by human error, and each case will be settled before this Sunday..so guys, don't worry..That's all the updates I have for today, and I will post more news as soon as I get the latest headsup.I am planning to add Twitter to my site, so that anyone who wishes to get instant news will get it firsthand..I requested a review with WTAinvestments,another 12x12 daily program, last week which received a favorable reply from them. But I have yet to receive their response. Hopefully I can squeeze it in before the week ends..Happy earning money guys!!!

Oh and a new RCB offer for you!! For anyone who signs up at octprofit under me and deposits, I will offer 100percent RCB! Hurry the offer ends tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. hey,

    I think a joined under you on octprofit I'm not sure how can I chack this?

    Grtz

    Youri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look and see how many payments have been done since WAKE UP!yesterday. Only the once confronting imr in the forum. No other payment have been done. If they are backed up with work as payment, wouldn't they have to payout like mad to be able to do all the payment until sunday? Yesterday the payouts stood still for 15 hours and and now its 10 hours since the people on the forum got their payment,and that's the last payment done. Of course you got paid, you are imr biggest promotor, you are buying them time!.
    WAKE UP!
    I am anonymous because I also will do what it takes to get my money back. Look how imr attacked mmo2live. They told him that his account was suspended because he addressed the issue and provided a solution to at least stop eventual frauders from getting away with our money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Youri, please log into your octprofit account and check your upline. My name is killz23 there. If i'm your upline, give me your ID and deposit amount, I will honor the 100% RCB. thanks

    Anonymous,
    I'm sorry to hear to know that you have no trust in IMR. I'm not a promoter; i write about the current situation, and although i admit most seasoned investors would say that I'm a promoter, the case is IMR IS paying.

    The fact of the matter is, everyone will get paid eventually. The matter right now is just wait for your turn.

    Why would I buy time for IMR? My own money is in there, and if you don't have faith in the program you choose, don't join in the first place. That's what I tell people all the time.

    Mr.Anonymous, mmo2live got what he deserved. He's a double-face, screaming like the boy who called wolf, all this time while he was getting paid. Do you know why he did that?

    Until you do, listen to what others have to say..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't find the upline where can i find it?

    grtz

    Youri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    What's your user ID in OctProfit?

    Maybe I can check..

    Or you could submit a support ticket to the admin to inquire about your upline..

    ReplyDelete