Tuesday, November 17, 2009

17 November 2009 - EarnPerpetualProfits

Hi everyone! Today I would like to introduce a new program called EarnPerpetualProfits. Catchy name, and a long one at that too..Lol..Well, for some of you who are unfamiliar, or who have not heard of this, it's actually the brainchild of 2 former big-time HYIP admins, El and Kazzy. I'm sure those 2 names ring a bell now huh?

That's right, EL and Kazzy are the admins of PacForAll, PremiumAdsClub and Pac-Rev-Share..The Three..The Trilogy..The Threeso....Oh wait, that doesn't sound too right..Haha..Okay, you get my point. Those three programs were really successful until the eventual inevitable collapse, which was because the programs had run their respective courses.

Therefore, being the responsible and reliable admins they are, they came up with a new program, which is a cycler, a single matrix forced cycler to be exact, to show their sincerity in helping everyone to earn. I still remember the day PacForAll collapsed, because the admins responded promptly to every single inquiry and downright furious bombardments from the investors as some were not in profit yet, and the reason it is still etched in my mind is that the admins sincerely apologized to the investors, posted their site's accounting details, and promised to find an alternative for their investors who were not in profit to earn. This led to EarnPerpetualProfit.

Well, there's nothing much I could say about this program as of today because it was just launched a few days ago, on the 15th actually. Not many people have cycled out of the first phase. Nonetheless, here's a rundown of the phases and payments.

Cycler has 6 Phases and members earn from Phase 2. It is a Company Forced Single-Line Matrix. It only needs 4 Spots for members to cycle out of one phase and earn a recycle, so this is the fastest moving cycler on the net!
Phase 1: Entry into Phase 2 and a Recycle to Phase1.
Phase 2: Entry into Phase 3, 2 Recycles back into Phase 1 and $20 Cash.
Phase 3: Entry into Phase 4, 3 Recycles back into Phase 1 and $30 Cash.
Phase 4: Entry into Phase 5, 5 Recycles back into Phase 1 and $50 Cash.
Phase 5: Entry into Phase 6, 10 Recycles back into Phase 1 and $250 Cash.
Phase 6: 50 Recycles back into Phase 1 and $3630 Cash!!!
That's right, $3630 for life!!! The cost? A mere $10..That's a no-brainer for me, as the admins have proved themselves to be trustworthy and relatively intelligent in handling money, which can be seen from their previous attempts at HYIP.
There's no expiry dates, no promised returns after a certain number of days, no referral commissions, just straight down "money-in, money-out"..Simple.. But one thing you HAVE to do is, try to bring in as many people as possible because sharing is caring..And in the world of HYIP, that's the essence of money making.

Some other news:
IMoneyReserve has responded favorably to my review, and Cassie the admin has decided to link my review on their site!!! Here's the link to the page: My Review on IMR
OctProfit has decided to accept my interview, and I've just submitted my list of questions to the admin. Hopefully he can get back to me as soon as possible, and I can make it into my blog tomorrow, or maybe even tonight..
JuicyInvest is doing great so far, and I've been getting almost instant payouts from them every single day! I have requested for an interview with the admin, and I'm waiting for a reply from them..
NewSurfAge, an auto-surf program that's been online for almost 3 weeks already has been paying 20% every single week without fail, and that includes last week. There's no doubt this program is in great shape, and I got paid almost instantly from them this morning. A review is in the pipeline, and I'll try to squeeze it in in a few days' time. For those of you who can't wait, just click this link to check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment