Thursday, November 19, 2009

19 November 2009 - OctProfit Interview

NOT PAYING





What's your name, your position in the site and a general introduction of your team would be great..What sort of experience do you have in this field such that you can guarantee such high returns?

My name is Allen George and I am the manager and administrator of OctProfit. Besides me, there are seven trained staff in our team, three of whom are traders and the other four are advertisers.


Where's the site based? And what is the business model?

Well, as you all know, OctProfit is completely an online investment program, and so we don’t have any office buiding. I reside in Fullerton, USA and, I and my team manage OctProfit from my home. OctProfit is managed by highly experienced investment brokers specializing in foreign currency exchange markets for the past 5 years.


What do you think is/are the main contributing factor(s) to this program's success?

The main contributing factor that has made OctProfit such a huge success is the promotion done by our members. Our members are promoting OctProfit seriously and I would like to thank all my members who are doing this job amazingly.

The other factors which have led to the tremendous success of OctProfit are the advertisings we have purchased in various forums and monitors, strong DDOS protection offered by DDoSWiz, licensed script from GoldCoders and the acceptance of the most popular payment processors.


What direction is the site heading right now? Do you plan to change the payment plans, or increase more payment processors in the near future?

Since the moment OctProfit was launched, we began to receive a large number of signups each day. Our program is doing really fantastic. OctProfit.com is receiving a huge number of website hits daily.

We do not intend to change the payment plans. As far as the payment processors are concerned, we are accepting Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, StrictPay and AlertPay. I think it’s more than enough for the members to choose from. But if we get requests that we need to add more payment processors, like SolidTrustPay and RoutePay, we will surely consider those requests, and if possible, we will add the option to invest with those processors too.


Are there any short-term and long-term goals that you wish to achieve?

Well, I and my team have only one goal – work and serve for my members. We assure each and every member of OctProfit that they will earn with us for a long period of time. We are here to stay and help our members make profits.


Just to spice things up a little bit, why did you coin the name "OctProfit"? Is there any significant meaning to it?

Most of our members might have the same question in mind. Actually, I wanted to get OctProfit started in the month of October, and so when I purchased the domain name, OctProfit was the name that flashed through my mind. But due to some technical difficulties, I and my team were unable to launch OctProfit in October. But then again, it wasn’t too late. We started OctProfit in the month of November.

I wish all my members happy earnings with OctProfit.




Interview with admin of OctProfit, Allen George.

Thank you!


Please join here: OctProfit

No comments:

Post a Comment