Wednesday, November 4, 2009

4 November 2009 - OctProfit

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay these few days..I've been busy with work and all, so there's not been much time to review any of these programs lately..

Well, I'd like to start off this post with a positive note: IMoneyReserve is still paying like clockwork after 1 month + online, and it's looking poised to last through at least another 1 or 2 cycles. Anyone who wants to get in, please do so right now..I'm still going on with my reinvesting plan, and according to my calculation, it will bring in at least a 200% profit after I'm done...So if nothing goes wrong, I am confident IMoneyReserve will be a great avenue for you to recuperate from your past losses, which is what happened to me in the past..

And NewSurfAge just paid me my 20% rebate for this week! Woohooo..I deposited $30 at the last minute, and that deposit was paid 20% as well :p The admin accidentally sent me 3 payments, of which I sent back later as he emailed me claiming there was a mistake in payout..Haha..I thought the money sent was an extra bonus or something :p LOL!


I just invested in this new program: OctProfit. It was just launced a day ago, well, for some places, that would be 2 days ago on Nov. 3rd..Some members on MMG deliberately made fun of the site's name, claiming that since it's Nov now, does that mean the site will not pay as it's called Oct-Profit..LOL! That had me laughing belly up. haha..

Let's get on to the payment plans shall we? :p There are 3 plans offered, namely 4-day plan, which pays 118% in 4 days, 10-day plan which pays 150% in 10 days, and 15-day plan, which pays 175% in 15 days!! Talk about high ROI! The site accepts 4 payment processors as of today: AP, SP, LR and PM..So that should satisfy some investors who prefer to use multiple payment processors to invest (some people actually utilize that to their advantage, how so is something I'm not sharing right now..Whoever wants to know can write me an email at showmethemoney23@gmail.com to find out)

The site is hosted on a dedicated server, and the admin wrote on the site that all LR and PM payouts will be processed instantly, whereas AP and SP will be processed manually. Well, that's to be expected of course, so no worries there. According to the FAQ, payouts will be processed within 24 hours. Quite the standard nowadays, so nothing to be fancy about...

Regardless, I'm not seeing signs yet as to decide how long it'll last..I'm in with a test spend, so we'll see how things go from here..I won't be surprised if AP suddenly shuts the door on this site, as they've done that quite often in the past few weeks. That will definitely be a huge factor in determining the program's lifespan. I'll keep monitoring this site, and hopefully good things will churn out for this program..

Oh, before I end this post, I have another good news. FxProEarn just paid me my investment, and I'm back in with another 5-day plan! Wooohooo..It was instant withdrawal, and everything went smoothly..This is another great program you should check out..

Ok, good night people!! See you tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment