Tuesday, November 24, 2009

24 November 2009 - RichAliens Interview

Hi guys!

Have you watched Startrek or StarWars before? Isn't it simply mind-boggling how those lil aliens have such cool abilities and superpowers, eg: Yoda..Well, today the aliens from Rich Planet have decided to pay our Mother Earth a visit, bringing along riches of immeasurable amount to share with us..Here's the interview!





What's the main idea behind this "alien" concept? I admit it's all fresh and interesting, but are there any other reasons?

With all the "end of the world" plot movies and predictions around these days, I just pulled the idea from there. Some people believe that there are UFO's / Aliens watching us and will save us from Earth's destruction. I decided to execute this idea with some funny and cute alien graphics. Aliens come in Peace right? So I decided to make them come as rich, wealthy little aliens. I really just wanted to keep away from using a program name with numbers on it .

(Well, these Aliens better spread the wealth with us too, otherwise we're coming to whop their alien asses..)

What payment plans do you offer? What payment processors do you accept and any referral commissions?

RichAliens.com has 1 plan only at the moment, and that is ever popular 12x12 which will give you a profit of 44% after 12 days. RichAliens credit your account daily for 12% for 12 days . Libertyreserve, Alertpay, Strictpay and Perfectmoney are the accepted payment processors. RichAliens also offer 5% commission for direct referrals you make.

(I'm not sure whether you have to be an active member to get the commission, but I'll let the admin know of this question)



Any short, mid and long term goals? What server, script and protection do you have to protect the "earthlings"?

I am not setting a goal here, I just want it to exceed expectations of me and the people who join. Richaliens is on a dedicated server with strong ddos protection provided by Hush Hosting. The script is from neversay so it's guaranteed secure and hacker safe.

(We'll see whether it's really "guaranteed", but Hush Hosting is good though. Balanced out the pros and cons I guess..)

How can investors contact you? How many Aliens are in the team? Who are you guys?

They just have to use the contact form on the website. RichAliens is managed by me alone. My name is Robert Raile. I work with all the cute little yellow, gree, orange Rich Aliens. LOL.

What would you like to say to your fellow earthlings? How do you want to persuade them to be abducted?

By now , almost everyone know that HYIP programs are just games and they just need to choose the better one. Rich Aliens is a better choice because it is a straight up no bullshit and lies approach when it comes to providing the opportunity to it's members.

(As they say, we Humans are no-bullshit beings..You don't mess with us Homo Sapiens..)



---- SOrry if I had to speak human lol. ---- i can('t) think of what to write in alien terms lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, RichAliens is another typical 12x12 HYIP that offers a lucrative chance for everyone to earn if you can get in early. It's definitely a risky season now however, as you can see from countless programs that have decided to scam before the 1st cycle is over. I would recommend you to proceed into the mothership with caution, although the admin has been very active in forums, and the web design is really innovative and interesting, breathing a refreshing air into our world of HYIP.

One thing to note: the admin says it's 12% credited each day for 12 days. Well that's not exactly the case, because even though the money is credited each day, you can only withdraw the whole sum after 12 days, which effectively makes it a pay-on-expiry program, instead of a daily plan. So that's one thing to be careful of.

The site has been online for about 3 days now, and so far the members have been really enthusiastic about it, which can be seen from the positive reception at MMG. Ah, one thing I would like to take note of: As Talkgold has been recently inundated with slanderous members and "crafty" admins, I've decided not to quote things from TalkGold. I wouldn't really grind my mind over what's being posted at talkgold as most of them are paid posters. The members at MMG have more weightage on my decision and opinion of a program's situation -- just something I would like you members to know..

I've had several conversations with the admin of RichAliens, and each time he has been nothing but timely in his response, with each reply received within half an hour or so..So if you have any questions, you can post it on MMG, which I believe will get to the admin sooner than if you are to ask a question via an online support ticket. However, given the admin's special "alien antennas", he'll detect your inquiries as fast as lightning.

So there you go, the review + interview for RichAliens. For those of you who wish to learn more, please don't hesitate to leave a comment, or email me at safemoneyinvest@gmail.com!

Thanks for reading!


Join RichAliens - 144% after 12 days!

5 comments:

  1. когда вернут деньги, дал запрос 23.11.09 до сих пор денег нет????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, can you type in English please..

    Sorry but I don't understand your language..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is bullshit. RA is not paying anymore...!!!!!!

    They are bullshit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm sorry, I should've posted ON HOLD on this page. My bad..

    You can't deposit nor withdraw on RichAliens right now, so it is totally harmless to everyone.

    Nonetheless, the admin is trying to figure things out, and I am simply putting them on hold until further notice.

    Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete