Monday, November 1, 2010

1 November 2010 - Wazzup!

Hi guys! It's been a long weekend for me.. I've been busy preparing for the blog relaunch, which is now in designing stage. Lol. Sorry I know it's been forever! But I want it to look really good :p

Anyway, today I'll be updating on my investment portfolio right now. I think many of you would be highly interested in knowing how much I invest in each program, and how long I've been in them don't you? :)

Well here goes!

First up is CherryShares!
My top program all-time, which rightly deserves a $3,600 investment. I've been pulling out $216 each week regularly for a while now, and not to mention I've already recuperated my principal. I plan to increase my investment in the next few weeks, given the stability this program has shown. As I've noted in my latest update for CherryShares, I think the latest changes(read here) will bring positive improvements to the program in the long run.

My no.2 program is a super-performer that has been paying regularly for the past 3-4 months, OilStructure! I started initially with only $500, and now I've built it up to $1,300. The net profit here is a little over $500 as well, so I can only say "kudos!" to this great program. I'm contemplating a reinvestment over the next few days, and will definitely keep you guys posted if I do.

UniteTrade has been doing me right for as long as I've been with them, which is about 2 months, and I've just re-invested another $1000 in the 7-day plan. With the addition of forum, LiveChat, new design and various other goodies, I think UniteTrade shows great potential to go the distance. In short, a great program that has shown the world how successful a short-term program can be.

I'm a little all over the place with the other programs: $100 in Flamanta and a few others, $250 in PandaTrade, $250 in AVFinance, and $200 in RussianOilFund.

Flamanta, PandaTrade and AVFinance show great potential, and while Flamanta seems to be one of the better programs I've seen for the past few months, the payouts are on the low side for me, and I think it's not worth the risk for a major investment due to the longer time it takes to recuperate my principal.

Nonetheless, programs like PandaTrade and AVFinance offer high, yet somewhat sustainable, returns for a shorter period of time. Therefore, I'm monitoring these two closely in order to make the best out of these opportunities.

That's all for today folks! Let me know if you have any questions or inquiries! I'll be checking my blog daily :)

See you next time!


2 comments:

  1. I really want to appreciate safe-money-invest.com for this wonderful and accurate analysis. It is one of the best analysis and monitoring programme telling and educating Investors on investment programmes that are legitimately paying. Although her forecast may not be 100% sure, at least it is up to 93% which is on the better side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the positive comment :) I take these comments seriously, and believe me, you're one of the reasons I do what I do :)

    ReplyDelete