Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Nov 2010 - Wazzup News: What's The Deal with SWProfits? and Others

Hi guys! I wonder if you noticed the somewhat interesting topic title today.. Well, here's the reason for today's peculiarity: SWProfits is still paying, but only to monitors.

That's the conclusion I made after receiving several more complaints from my readers today. And after an in-depth research, which involved asking some of my friends in the monitoring field, as well as my referrals, there's no doubt that SWProfits is paying selectively.

I received my payout today, but not without some delay. It was a small amount, but that doesn't discount the fact that others are still not getting paid.

The program ran for a while, and I believe some have already made a small profit from their investment. Nonetheless, I would think the admin's prepared to spend the money in his wallet during this holiday season. Perhaps on a new iPad?

Therefore, just to clear up the cloud of confusion here, SWProfits is officially moved to Not Paying status on my blog. I feel it is unfair to grant them a Waiting status because they are, quite obviously, scamming. Please do not invest there anymore.

Other news for today: SureFireSurf has added more monitors to their site, which is now just over a month old! It's quite amazing to see an autosurf performing well for such a period of time, especially considering the plans they are offering -- 10% daily for 12 days and 144% after 12 days. Now they're close to completing their 3rd cycle, and it will be quite a spectacular leap for the autosurf industry as a whole, partly because many have deemed that that particular subsection of the HYIP industry is dead. I guess they have to revise their assessment soon then?

CherryShares is definitely catching up with the pending payments now. Apparently some bloggers and monitors have raised some nerves in the industry as they reported several pending payouts. Nonetheless, after having a short chat with the administration of CherryShares, I found out the issue at hand here is CherryShares is having problem getting enough LibertyReserve funds from the exchangers. In other words, the exchangers are short of funds! CherryShares itself has the cash at hand, but the supplier for LibertyReserve is coming up short, which is quite reasonable considering the fact that it is holiday season right now.

Investors are cashing out, and that's taking a heavy toll on exchangers. They're working extra time to meet the demands of investors, and therefore, it's not surprising to find CherryShares struggling to fund their LibertyReserve pool.

As such, I would highly suggest that anyone who has a pending payout to wait a little while longer. I think CherryShares has done an excellent job so far, paying almost instantly on all payouts with flawless customer service, and for that, they definitely deserve our support.

*P.S: If you have AlertPay, I would highly recommend cashing out via that route as well. Worth trying, no?

RussianOilFund has announced a new contest on FaceBook and Twitter, two of the biggest social-networking sites in the world. You can win up to $100! The contest rules are available on RussianOilFund's site, and the winner will be randomly chosen. Note that you would need to vote on both sites in order to qualify for the contest!
Here's the newsletter:
With the release of Corporate Update 5 (you can read it on our website if you have not yet!), we have announced our month long Twitter and Facebook contest where we will be giving away $500! Enter into the Holiday season with us.

The response since last night has been astronomical. There have been over 100 entries since last night. Remember, this is a Twitter AND Facebook contest! The more you Tweet and the more you share the better your chances are of winning! Tweet and Share daily. Use the Sweepstakes tab on our Facebook page to invite your friends list to the contest.


Facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/sweepstakeshq/contests/76067
Twitter: http://wildfireapp.com/twitter/233/contests/76067
That's all for today folks! I'll hear from you soon? :)


7 comments:

  1. Which Monday? When did you talk to CS admin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I wanted to thank you for your advice with CS. I canceled my withdrawal request, made a new one and I received my payment yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi youngnvester :) No problem! Glad I could help..

    Let me know if you have any more questions..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got my payout from CS after requesting it to AP..

    I don't mind asking to AP then..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Cherryhares.com only paid me small amount. Why is it that those HYIP are not faithfull? Cherryhares is trying to be at the market in order to Steal more money, pls advise investors not to invest as cherryhares.com is looking for a way to get money for the yuletide season

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Search, do you have pending payout right now?

    HYIP is, for lack of a better word, a money-sucking game. Some people win, some people lose.

    They've been in the market for a while now, and hopefully they can go through this period safely. It's not so much as "stealing money" as it is trying to keep the investors with them right now, if you know what I mean..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just requested my payout for this week. Let's see how it goes..

    ReplyDelete