Sunday, November 28, 2010

28 Nov 2010 - Wazzup: SureFireSurf Testimonial and Others

Hi guys! Welcome back!

Today's post will be a daily news, which includes a new testimonial button from SureFireSurf, daily payments from some other HYIPs that I'm monitoring.

Today SureFireSurf added a new testimonial button, which allows you to submit your testimonial, or personal experience with this particular autosurf. The admin is extremely excited about this new addition, as one can probably tell from his newsletter, and he's so excited that he will choose the top 10 testimonials to be posted onsite. The top 10 testimonials will be awarded $5 each, so that's a good opportunity to make some free cash.

You can submit your testimonial here: Linky

So, what are you waiting for? Free cash! Go grab it tiger! :)

Next up, I've received a bunch of payments from the programs I'm monitoring. I heard some concerns about SWProfits, which I can now confirm that it is in problematic status. I'm now moving SWProfits to Waiting status until the admin clarifies the situation.

The first warning came when a reader notified me about SWProfits not paying her for the last few days. Upon further inspection, I noticed SWProfits has not paid my payout from yesterday (referral commission), and today's payout went to pending as well. This could be the last straw, and we should embrace ourself for another collapse. I'm actually pretty surprised to find that SWProfits collapsed so early, especially since I had been receiving some positive feedback from readers regarding their experience with the program. Considering the fact that they're offering relatively low and sustainable payouts, the fact that they're closing shop right now simply baffles me. What other explanation than the admin got greedy? I suppose that's how the industry will always go.

As it is, I think the industry is going downhill now, especially as we approach the holiday season. I myself spent over $1,000 this BlackFriday trying to satisfy my electronic-fetish and get some holiday shopping done. I suppose this goes for everyone out there as well. My advice: try to hold on to your wallet for this couple of months, at least until after Christmas. It'll be a wise decision to do so as many programs, I think, will collapse soon.

I'm still receiving a few complaints from my readers that CherryShares has not processed their payments for the last few days. I would like to advise them that if they still have the pending payout in their accounts, please cancel it and re-request the payout. If you have AlertPay, that would be the preferable best way to go because CherryShares seems to have problem funding their LibertyReserve account at the moment.

In fact, I had a small chat with the admin, Wolfe a couple of days ago. He conceded that he's still trying to fund CS's LR account, but insisted that it's not a cash flow problem. Instead, it's more of a problem getting enough exchangers to exchange funds into LR. I still have a lot of confidence in the program, especially since they have processed most pending payouts just as they promised. Most exchangers nowadays have a limited pool of funds in their reserves due to the upcoming holiday season -- most people are cashing out the profits from their investments so that they can indulge and pamper themselves for a great work done.

PLUS, consider this: if they wanted to scam, they could've done so without informing anyone or paying anyone. Therefore, if we could show a little of our support on these forums, (MoneymakerGroup, TalkGold, DreamteamMoney and SpeakDollars) that would definitely go a long way towards keeping CS sustainable.

I'm starting a poll on the right hand side of my blog now, which surveys how is your investment portfolio doing. Please take some time to fill in the poll, as that would definitely be a good eye-opener for newbies and old-timers alike. I personally am liking what my portfolio is looking, although the fact that OS closed recently took quite a big dent on my portfolio.

Nonetheless, I'm sure I can recuperate soon enough.

On a side note, I'm currently thinking of compiling an e-book that contains all sorts of information that I've posted on this blog. What do you think of that? If you subscribe to my newsletter, you'll be able to get a sneak-peak of it before it's officially released. This is still in baby steps, and I've not brainstormed on what to do with the content, design etc. If you have some feedback on that, please let me know!

Thanks for reading and see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Do you really think it's still worth the time to support Cherry? Appears that all other programs are collapsing now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely do..There's still some hope left..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im now waiting 4 days for $500 payment from swprofits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous, please send me details of your account and pending payment..

    ReplyDelete